Throw Bananas? I Kill You.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/euro2012/article-2151865/Mario-Balotelli-warns-racists-Throw-bananas-Ill-kill--EURO-2012.html

Mario Balotelli has threatened to walk off the pitch if he is racially abused at Euro 2012 and said he would 'kill' anyone who dares to throw a banana at him.

Manchester City's volatile Italian striker spoke out amid increasing concerns that black players will be targeted by racists when the tournament kicks off in Poland and Ukraine next week.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/euro2012/article-2151865/Mario-Balotelli-warns-racists-Throw-bananas-Ill-kill--EURO-2012.html#ixzz1wJCkuaDC

FIFA and UEFA should be rounded up and shot in the head corrupt arseholes it's widley known both are completley corrupt and outdaterd yet nobody is or can do anything about it luckily the cunts in charge are old as fuck and will hopefully die of a heart attack or cancer soon I just hope the people who replace them aren't of the same family.

The papers have fucked up here big time imo.

He said if he was on the street and someone did that they'd have to stop him because he'd kill them, which i'm sure is actually a reasonable thing to say if you're a black/asian/white/anythingelse who's suffered racism before but the media have made it seem like he's warning the racists which will inevitablely lead to people throwing bananas at him to try and get a reaction.