daily rhebel

ray

:lol:

Maybe they shouldn't make up sanctions as they go along, would have saved a whole lot of trouble for them :rolleyes:

What this basically says to me is "we are willing to go to extreme lengths to attempt to cover up the fact we made a royal james hunt of things"

Or its the usual sensationalism from the record :lol:

That's some fucking headline btw! :wanker: It wouldn't surprise me to see that Mystic Meg has made her prediction for season 2061-62.....Ra Shellick win 50 IAR. :mad:

I can not believe the utter shite that is written in Scottish newspapers these days.....Come to think of it, I can't believe the fucking shite that goes on in Scotland these days either :anguish:

That's some fucking headline btw! :wanker: It wouldn't surprise me to see that Mystic Meg has made her prediction for season 2061-62.....Ra Shellick win 50 IAR. :mad:

Maybe, maybe not. Remember, without their Old Firm partners Celtic are at the mercy of the "diddy clubs". And without Rangers you could argue that Celtic loses its very raison d’être. Without Rangers I imagine that Celtic would very soon be a shadow of the club it is now ... attendances would plunge, the club would routinely be dispatched from Europe early on and fairly soon they'd be having to cut their cloth.

Maybe, maybe not. Remember, without their Old Firm partners Celtic are at the mercy of the "diddy clubs". And without Rangers you could argue that Celtic loses its very raison d’être. Without Rangers I imagine that Celtic would very soon be a shadow of the club it is now ... attendances would plunge, the club would routinely be dispatched from Europe early on and fairly soon they'd be having to cut their cloth.

A couple of years back, a wee bit of cold weather and some bad performances under Mowbray first and Lennon latterly saw their crowds fall to between 20,000-25,000. There's not a chance in hell they'd attract more than that if Rangers weren't around.

Stand alone strategy, is that right? :lol:

Maybe, maybe not. Remember, without their Old Firm partners Celtic are at the mercy of the "diddy clubs". And without Rangers you could argue that Celtic loses its very raison d'être. Without Rangers I imagine that Celtic would very soon be a shadow of the club it is now ... attendances would plunge, the club would routinely be dispatched from Europe early on and fairly soon they'd be having to cut their cloth.

"That's some fucking headline btw! :wanker: It wouldn't surprise me to see that Mystic Meg has made her prediction for season 2061-62.....Ra Shellick win 50 IAR. :mad:"

I wasn't actually being serious with that part of my post,mate! :rolleyes: What I was getting at is that newspapers in general and the DR in particular are coming out with articles and headlines that are fucking UNBELIEVABLE doh

If we go, the scum will (as you rightly said) go down the shitshute with us and Scottish football will be finished as a fully professional sport.

Part-time football and amateur football is ready to knock on the door of Scottish society if we go under.....Talk about turning full circle since the early 20th century :pipe:

Course he's not about. He's banned laugh.gif

it's threads like this that make me all the more grateful that admin canned gunslinger.

Genuinely did not know that-only got back today after no access to on-line stuff-partly self imposed and partly due to meeting her parents.

What happened was he exposed or did he annoy people enough with his habit of not actually answering a question when asked repeatedly by numerous posters............