daily rhebel

ray

bring it on doh

And therein lies the main problem with Scottish football ... the Old Firm are bigger than the SFA and the SPL. And in provoking a confrontation in this way the SFA faces total and utter defeat and humiliation. I don't think that they're leaving themselves with any other option than to go nuclear and expel the Gers. But before everyone starts dreaming of the panacea of football in England should that happen, would the FA be welcoming to a club ready to head for the courts at the drop of a hat? Could you cheerfully be able to cry "bring it on" when you're just an average sized fish in a much bigger pond?

Maybe if the SFA had played by the rules and applied an appropriate sanction in the first place they wouldn't be in the mess they are now.. Fucking idiots only have themselves to blame

I agree entirely. But I don't see anyway that the SFA can extricate itself from this mess with its dignity and authority in tact short of expulsion.

It's toys being thrown out the pram time again. If we don't like you your not playing plain and simple the SFA are just spoiled wains with imaginary authority over everyone. They need to realise if they try and fight Rangers we will fight back. :uk:

The SFA haven't even been in touch with FIFA.

The whole idea of FIFA's rules was to keep it out the courts. Well that's been done and the ball is now back in the SFA's court.

I doubt FIFA give a toss ab out this wee local dispute, but the mhedia and the tims are agitating it and bigging it up to try and get them involved.

The SFA aren't going to cut their own throats by kicking us out, so their only option is a scottish cup ban. That would save us boycotting it.

If they kick us out Hampden would get taken apart brick by brick.

Sensationalism again from the scottish media.

They just love to speculate on everything and anything associated with us.

No one knows yet what the SFA will do. There are options left for them but expulsion will not be one of them. For all the financial reasons that have been expounded on every form of media ad nauseum.

FIFA have not yet made any comment on what they will do or what they expect the SFA to do.

They will all be reading through their rule books very carefully before making any statement.

The media all over the World are a shower of cunts but especially in the UK, they deal in distortion and sensationalism at the highest level.

The SFA are stupid enough to try expulsion, they've always been arrogant and out of touch now they're humiliated and cornered.

What concerns me is the lack of official comment from the Girodome, it makes me think that Liewell thinks the SFA are capable of greater stupidity and that he doesn't need to stoke the fire.

Ultimately the SFA won't succeed because they are utterly incompetent and they are headed for worldwide renown amongst FA's as a bunch of muppets.

Lawwell knows that they are fucked if they don't have us

Who's going to be interested in a league that only one team can win ?

They will end up like the welsh league and the rodents from Ireland that come to games here will turn their attention and allegiances to man UTd and Liverpool etc

The SFA are stupid enough to try expulsion, they've always been arrogant and out of touch now they're humiliated and cornered.

What concerns me is the lack of official comment from the Girodome, it makes me think that Liewell thinks the SFA are capable of greater stupidity and that he doesn't need to stoke the fire.

Ultimately the SFA won't succeed because they are utterly incompetent and they are headed for worldwide renown amongst FA's as a bunch of muppets.

Fuck liewell he's party to terrorist harbouring or at the very least condones it. In his own fucking back yard!