For The D&P Doubters

To all the D&P conspiracy clan..........................what a job they have pulled off , if the cva is accepted and we exit administration on the 12th of July, what an Orangemans Day that will be 21.gif

...and every scank in my work knows this now! At least twice over, i'll let them all know again tomorrow just to be sure though. None of them want to have a beer on that day with me though for some reason crabflute.gif

...and every scank in my work knows this now! At least twice over, i'll let them all know again tomorrow just to be sure though. None of them want to have a beer on that day with me though for some reason crabflute.gif

A Hollywood script writer could not have come up with a better ending uk.gif

Whatever the outcome of all this, when its done I would be interested to hear D&P's opinion on everything that has gone on since 14 Feb. Not just the admin side, but all the shite that has been thrown around in the mhedia, and if they could tell us what really went on behind the scenes, stuff even the papers dont know about. These guys must be wondering what the hell they were dragged into.

Whatever the outcome of all this, when its done I would be interested to hear D&P's opinion on everything that has gone on since 14 Feb. Not just the admin side, but all the shite that has been thrown around in the mhedia, and if they could tell us what really went on behind the scenes, stuff even the papers dont know about. These guys must be wondering what the hell they were dragged into.

It would make a great book/film i doubt we will ever know everything thats gone on, theres probably confidentialty (sp) clauses in the admin rules or something.

Yea there wont be much mentioned in public, but I'd bet these guys will never be involved in another admin surrounded by as much hatred, lies and twisted bheggars as they have seen in this one. Glad they dont work for the Tourist Board :)

having a CVA in place before the result of the BTC is nothing short of the work of an genius mastermind tbh.

and for it to come into effect on a day on a day that the fans hold close to their hearts is just spectacular.