For The D&P Doubters

If we didn't have our dreams....................we would be tims having the nightmares of those trips in the priests cars uk.gif

Don't you just love that rare Glesga banter smiley-gen014.gif

That is a disgraceful comment we all know it happens in the confession boxes :sherlock:

To be honest I prefer the Ayrshire banter much better.

That is a disgraceful comment we all know it happens in the confession boxes :sherlock:

To be honest I prefer the Ayrshire banter much better.

An Ayrshire man..............is someone whose mum couldn't hold on until Glasgow wink.giftongue.gif Anyway was Kilwinning not a Glasgow overspill.21.gif

An Ayrshire man..............is someone whose mum couldn't hold on until Glasgow wink.giftongue.gif Anyway was Kilwinning not a Glasgow overspill.21.gif

My family haven't lived in Glasgow before so your point was invalid :lol:

And no Kilwinning was here in some form as a village back then before Glasgow was. The original village is where the Bridgend Garage and cemetery sits now areas like the Blacklands, Pennyburn, Whitehurst etc were all seperate villages that existed but not until Glasgow started to over flow did they join as one town. Even now Pennyburn is still technically an independent area that comes under the "banner" if you will of Kilwinning.

My family haven't lived in Glasgow before so your point was invalid :lol:

And no Kilwinning was here in some form as a village back then before Glasgow was. The original village is where the Bridgend Garage and cemetery sits now areas like the Blacklands, Pennyburn, Whitehurst etc were all seperate villages that existed but not until Glasgow started to over flow did they join as one town. Even now Pennyburn is still technically an independent area that comes under the "banner" if you will of Kilwinning.

Sorry , was squeezing a plook there .......tongue.gif

According to an oft' told snooker table tale....ahem ( :rolleyes: )....parts of your anatomy have traces of chalk dust. :rolleyes:

Nope did need to chalk my cue to sink it in.......................awwwwwwwwwwww need to listen to Desert Island Discs this week....................

Roy Rogers never broke anything as rampant as I did that afternoon.smile.gif

I guess it would be to much to hope for that when the CVA is finalized at the press conference some music hits with a loaf of fireworks then out comes Gattuso, Black, Dixon and Ronaldo then.

that LOAF of fireworks would be a sight to see, nevermind the players accompanying it :)

I for one am starting to believe we have the right people now doing there BEST for the club.Fuck our shit stirring enemies ,Fuck our CORRUPT S.f.a, Fuck our sycophantic taig loving media.

Let's not get too excited but this is the best i've felt in months. Oh nearly forgot.

Fuck the SFA.

:crabflute:

To all the D&P conspiracy clan..........................what a job they have pulled off , if the cva is accepted and we exit administration on the 12th of July, what an Orangemans Day that will be 21.gif

It is their job to be fair. Glad to see they are finally looking up to the task (tu)

I wont be celebrating anything until everything is signed and delivered. I just cant believe that things would be as simple as that. Some load of :wanker: will come out the woodwork and try and put a spanner in the works

What's been done that casts doubts, really. Where I'm looking things are in motion and advancing, the uncertainty is the norm but we really have too see this work out.

Yea there wont be much mentioned in public, but I'd bet these guys will never be involved in another admin surrounded by as much hatred, lies and twisted bheggars as they have seen in this one. Glad they dont work for the Tourist Board :)

Never mind these guys not being involved with a football admin again FFS.

They probably don't need to work again in their lifetimes after seeing their bill on the CVA proposal yesterday.

Bet when they into this process that they didn't envisage having the police telling them to stay from a football match for their own safety.

I wont be celebrating anything until everything is signed and delivered. I just cant believe that things would be as simple as that. Some load of :wanker: will come out the woodwork and try and put a spanner in the works

Absolutely no doubt about it. Cut off one head and another two pop up - it's like trying to fight the bloody Hydra.

They probably don't need to work again in their lifetimes after seeing their bill on the CVA proposal yesterday.

Bet when they into this process that they didn't envisage having the police telling them to stay from a football match for their own safety.

When did this happen?

I know, fucking shocking that they could not attend the stadium that harboured that sex abuser003.gif Then again when you think of the attacks over the years on players at that glitterdome........you can imagine the cops issuing that warning.