Some fans going into rage mode again

No matter that TBK didn't seem to have the cash to take things forward..........the minute Greens full proposals became clear he should've been hunted.

Every supporters organisation should be stating clearly right now that we won't be backing him.

He won't get his CVA . This is gonna end in tears.

And a several more like it as well, plus gunslinger deciding Green is a total liar over on Gersnet.

How long till the abusive emails start?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are being a bit of a drama queen here. Most of the stuff over on FF is about the court decision and the SFA.

Given the perilous situation our club is in, I don't think Bears sniping at other Bears is all that constructive.

I have to admit I do not agree with the fact the CVA proposal is a loan to the club it has to pay back! So they loan us the money, we pay them back with interest and then they sell the club and make a huge profit?

But what can we do?

Of course they're doing it to make money, clearly unless one of us won a 100x rollover on the Euromillions anyone coming to buy Rangerrs will be aiming to make money. TBK were the Rangers fan bidders but they were no-where near good enough.

FF's a crap site full of sheep (not the Don kind, the following kind :craphead:)

Its hard to navigate, and theres always the threat of ban hanging over you if you dont tow the line.

Been a member for 3 or 4 year now and havent posted once. Just go there to browse when RM is down.

RM is by far the better site, so much easier navigate and to by far easier on the eye. :praise:

FF's a crap site full of sheep (not the Don kind, the following kind :craphead:)

Its hard to navigate, and theres always the threat of ban hanging over you if you dont tow the line.

Been a member for 3 or 4 year now and havent posted once. Just go there to browse when RM is down.

RM is by far the better site, so much easier navigate and to by far easier on the eye. :praise:

Plus you have me on here smile.gifuk.gif00000042.gif

I have to admit I do not agree with the fact the CVA proposal is a loan to the club it has to pay back! So they loan us the money, we pay them back with interest and then they sell the club and make a huge profit?

But what can we do?

I'd say that having a club where the owners can make a profit means having a healthy club. Rangers has been through the glory years of the supposed "sugar daddy" owner and how popular is SDM these days? Look at the healthy state McCann left when he pocketed his profit at the Eastern Necropolis.

Plus you have me on here smile.gifuk.gif00000042.gif

Is that not there usual mode? There fooked anyway come cva or newco green + co have the deal to get rangers and propertys regardless. Ir would work out cheeper for them to newco us but knows there will recieve no backing in doing so.

Plus we have Edmiston Drive on here, apparently.

Well, not apparently here, he's obviously here and apparently that's a plus.

I think Charles Green has done a good job so far in trying to clear up this mess and keep our 140 year history in tact.

Fair enough, he'll make a profit for bailing us out but do the people on Follow Follow honestly think the Blue Knights were just going to give us the money?

I'm glad the season is over because they'd no doubt have some smart-alec banner at a home game saying something like "Green is the Enemy, always has been" or some shit like that, which could possibly deter Green or some of his consortium and we'll end up with a newco.

Dafties.

To be honest, I don't think Charles Green is the sort of fellow to be unduly worried about a few banners. And the banners were a bit of an add on reason for Miller withdrawing ... the main reason was the lamentable state of the finances and those legacy contracts.