Some fans going into rage mode again

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do you think dingwall would just give rangers the money if he had it without return?

would he fuck, hes been living off of decent rangers supporters for yrs.

i dont expect anyone to just turn up and pay our debts/cva or whatever. aslong as the guy runs our club correctly then he deserves to make a nice profit on his loan/investment etc.

fergus bought the mhanks for 5mil and sold them for 5times that and it hasnt harmed them financially, so maybe having a business man who wants to make money is a very good way for our club to go.

You are being a bit of a drama queen here. Most of the stuff over on FF is about the court decision and the SFA.

Given the perilous situation our club is in, I don't think Bears sniping at other Bears is all that constructive.

Fucking splitter.

You are being a bit of a drama queen here. Most of the stuff over on FF is about the court decision and the SFA.

Given the perilous situation our club is in, I don't think Bears sniping at other Bears is all that constructive.

Well that's a first for RM, Follow Folllow is absolutely full of drama queens.

it's a big thing to accept "business men"..."venture capitalists"....who are doing it to make money......was that really the same as the bunnet (had he got tim previous ?)

who can be blamed for being cautious of people like this..........I mean we've had Murray, Whyte...and lawrence (what's the verdict on his legacy I wonder)......

we've had burnt fingers, we need to learn !

The People are the best custodians in my view

I have to admit I do not agree with the fact the CVA proposal is a loan to the club it has to pay back! So they loan us the money, we pay them back with interest and then they sell the club and make a huge profit?

But what can we do?

Agreed, I started a topic last night on this very same point.

Would rather it was not a loan as they are guaranteed their money regardless of performance.

Still happy we are being taken over though.

I have to admit I do not agree with the fact the CVA proposal is a loan to the club it has to pay back! So they loan us the money, we pay them back with interest and then they sell the club and make a huge profit?

But what can we do?

Agreed, I started a topic last night on this very same point.

Would rather it was not a loan as they are guaranteed their money regardless of performance.

Still happy we are being taken over though.

Just had a scan at it and its nothing like what is described.

Just another excuse for a pop at Follow Follow, and Gunslinger. Then the sheep follow believing exactly whats in the OP and go into rage mode at FF.

How come folk know whats going on over there anyway, if they hate it and everyone on it then what are they reading it.

Just had a scan at it and its nothing like what is described.

Just another excuse for a pop at Follow Follow, and Gunslinger. Then the sheep follow believing exactly whats in the OP and go into rage mode at FF.

How come folk know whats going on over there anyway, if they hate it and everyone on it then what are they reading it.

Another fkn splitter.