Online petition asking for resignation of Regan

Bringing Lawwell into it removes the credibility.

I also believe the people who started may lose the petition some credibility too, the tims have done a number on these guys over the years trying to knock them down and rubbish them. I like them though but not all Rangers fans do sadly.

I also believe the people who started may lose the petition some credibility too, the tims have done a number on these guys over the years trying to knock them down and rubbish them. I like them though but not all Rangers fans do sadly.

The "tims" (although I prefer the term filthy Bheast bastards, its much less cuddly) have done a number on no one.

Strange choice of phrase.

The "tims" (although I prefer the term filthy Bheast bastards, its much less cuddly) have done a number on no one.

Strange choice of phrase.

I prefer the word feni@n myself but it seems for some unknown reason it is asterixed out on here, what i meant was consistant and non stop barrage of lies, complaints, bile and stories. I would say getting a website banned from a news reel was pretty much doing a number on them, of course said website fight back very well, very well indeed. ;)

This.

Whilst I have no doubt in my mind Lawell's greasy hands are all over this fiasco, we have nothing on him. Perhaps though, if we tighten the screws on Regan he may crack and spill the beans.

we do have something on him.... ready for it....

he is the current chief executive of Celtic FC.

I prefer the word feni@n myself but it seems for some unknown reason it is asterixed out on here, what i meant was consistant and non stop barrage of lies, complaints, bile and stories. I would say getting a website banned from a news reel was pretty much doing a number on them, of course said website fight back very well, very well indeed. ;)

haha, fair enough :D

Wouldnt have put much kudos on the newsnow thing when it was a bheast in charge of the feed at the time.

haha, fair enough :D

Wouldnt have put much kudos on the newsnow thing when it was a bheast in charge of the feed at the time.

(tu)

Why doesn't that surprise me mate. Are there any pies they don't have their dirty paws in? They seem to be everywhere nowadays, yet still play the persecuted and oppressed victim card.