Turks Eye Edu For Cheap Summer Swoop

Are these clauses active?

I am sure at the time they were being arranged it was mentioned that they would only become active if Whyte was still at the club, or did I just misread that.

Take a cut in wages for 3 months in no way justifies your transfer value being reduced by so much in my opinion. The administrators would in essence be devaluing the club.

Surely now is a good time to be playing for Rangers, possible new owner, maybe significant investment, exciting times.

I dont know much about contract but I would say Edu is hitting around 16k a week with bonuses to boost up the contract.

I would like him to stay but I was on his back a lot first part of the season but looks to have upped his game a little.

If Rino comes to us then Edu can be used as a sub when it looks like he is away to get an early bath! :lol:

wouldn't be sad to see him leave. Much improved, but still not good enough IMO. Would rather see McCabe/Ness/Gattuso/Black alongside Davis tbh(presuming he doesn't go which again wouldn't be a huge loss IMO)

These views are subject to change should the SFA decide to ignore the justice system and keep our transfer ban imposed.

crikey, am the only one who still thinks hes rubbish? id take 10k out of the rfff as a sweetener for any club foolish enough to take him. watching Edu trying to play soccer is brutal

crikey, am the only one who still thinks hes rubbish? id take 10k out of the rfff as a sweetener for any club foolish enough to take him. watching Edu trying to play soccer is brutal

Nah I agree with you, I mean of course I like him but as a footballer, I find him quite poor.

Think he'll go but can't see it being to Turkey.

Can't see him playing in Turkey but i do think he'll leave.

I read over this thread and thought some bastard had changed my username :lol: