Mark Daly Impartial? Crap, got him tweeting to Kerryfail

North Rd

For all you on Mobiles:

DouganBhoy:

" anyone with anymore info on Souness, Walter, Ally bungs!

Mark daly has DM'd me on twitter saying he has ran all on Souness but is very interested.

Response; He needs to talk to Barcabhoy

His mind must be fucked up by all the anal probing from the dhirty bheasts when he was a bhoy uk.gifuk.gif

How does a priest have anal sex with a nun..................................................................

get her to dress as an altar boy.

Don't you just love that frankie boyle type humour uk.gif

For all you on Mobiles:

DouganBhoy:

" anyone with anymore info on Souness, Walter, Ally bungs!

Mark daly has DM'd me on twitter saying he has ran all on Souness but is very interested.

Response; He needs to talk to Barcabhoy

The wee fly bastard. No wonder the cunt is so biased if these are the measure of his sources. Cunt.

hope this turns out ok, hard to copy/paste on a Ipad

https://twitter.com/BE1873/status/208143577539284993/photo/1/large?tw_p=twt

Comes as no surprise really but confirmation that Mark Daly is in DM contact with Kerryfail bheasts. pic.twitter.com/OISnVToC

Good spot North Rd. I asked a couple of weeks ago "Who is the real Mark Daly?", 50% took it seriuosly, to the other 50% GIRFUY.

So now we have this and the sellik tax information, hope the right people can put this out to a bigger audience.

buddy - your avatar makes this whole tax stuff seem so..irrelevant. I don't seem to care as much anymore!... :lol:

why does anyone actually care ? if theres skeletons in the closet now is the time for them to come out even if its about the man i was named after haha he can come after Gers all he wants if theres nothing to hide then no one should be worried

p.s please dont disapprove this for going against the grain im starting to rack them up now haha :craphead:

Couldn't find much info on him except he's from clydebank (a mostly celtic minded area),was at a Bankies v Thistle match years ago and got directed to him via tim tweets and sites who rate him.

On the same sites they appear to have it in for Jim Traynor for some reason or other.

Couldn't find much info on him except he's from clydebank (a mostly celtic minded area),was at a Bankies v Thistle match years ago and got directed to him via tim tweets and sites who rate him.

On the same sites they appear to have it in for Jim Traynor for some reason or other.

He is getting his info from someone within