Regan tweets that Lord Glennie is wrong

boss

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But isn't rule 66 directly linked to "bringing the game into disrepute"? Therefore it would have to be those sanctions available and those alone?

If the SFA had any real case I'm sure Lord Glennie would have sided with them.

5lea1k.jpg

When you're in a hole of your own making...

Stewart, fancy turning up at the Court of Session to tell Lord Glennie that his judgements are mince?

Article 95: The panel can do whatever it wants, with a complete disregard to the law.

The fact that Regan is prepared to use a social network site to argue his point is beyond me, as the senior employee of the SFA he should have the sense to cancel his twitter account and keep council on anything to do with company business. I would sack any employee of mine for using twitter to update the world on possible issues, after all this is akin to Rangers going through a disciplinary hearing which may or may not end up back in court.

The man is clearly a fool and dangerous to the future of Scottish football, how his colleagues and peers can sit back and allow this man to act the way he does is unbelievable.

Sir Stuart is totally correct on this one. The Lord Glennie only referred it back to the SFA to reconsider, but what if the SFA dont change their decision?

Personally, i think we got off lightly and have a cheek complaining! ;)

Sir Stuart is totally correct on this one. The Lord Glennie only referred it back to the SFA to reconsider, but what if the SFA dont change their decision?

Personally, i think we got off lightly and have a cheek complaining! ;)

Personally, I think you have a shite life which revolves around your hatred of the fact that Rangers FC are the most successful team in the world. Ever.

Again, personally, I think you should fuck off back to whatever board you and the rest of your manky, inbred, mutant peers use to talk about our team and try getting your sorry state of a life in order ;)

I'm not a twitter user, only go on if something big is happening, but went on his twitter when I saw this topic. If the man put as much effort into actually working as he does to getting into squabbles on twitter, he might not be at the centre of one of the biggest laughing stock of an organisation in the world. Just a thought.

So basically we have an English guy telling a Scottish judge he,s wrong? Regan the cricketer expert is now a lawman!!! this gobshite really should be sent packing,dont think our lords will take to kindly his EXPERT opinion!

in the Judicial Panel Protocol, under General Disciplinary Rules, there is no Article 95. It goes from Rule 66 (Article 94.1) to Rule 67 (Article 96.1) - you would think he would learn IF IT'S NOT IN THE RULE BOOK IT DOESN'T APPLY :wanker: