Rangers, Arsenal & Southampton to play in memorial cup

Ricky_

I think you are being overly touchy.

So you think we shouldn't pay of creditors? That's fine, it's not my view, but you are entitled to it. Considering we have gone to court to get the embargo overturned yet the result of that could end up with expulsion or suspension; it's far from impossible that we won't be playing in the SPL next season. However saying "Let's hope.." is obviously not optimistic enough for you, but then maybe you are looking for reasons to complain.

Well you just did, albeit indirectly. Of course I presume if I hold any contrary views to you then I am effectively "not as good a supporter as you"? And you wonder why I haven't commented on here until recently.

I love your attempts to turn your negative views into me looking for reasons to complain! :rolleyes:

Show me where I said we shouldn't pay off creditors? I merely mentioned that you brought that subject up on a positive thread about getting ready for next season, who's really looking for reasons to complain? Me or you?

Nope, you can have any view you wish, doesn't make you less of a supporter than anybody on here, I just said that your attitude towards news looking to Rangers future was questionable!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic