Fit and Proper Punishment

I know the comments are hard to bear.

I know the attacks seem ceaseless and unrelenting.

I know it all feels like the world is out to get you.

I know that everyone has the right to a hearing.

What should the penalty be for Dunfermline F.C. upon disovery that they have acquired assistance held privately and protected from the media and now owe 130 million pounds in VAT, NIC, and PAYE, as well as singing players on unacceptable contracts.

THIS is your forum.

YOU SET THE RULES.

What should be done.

ON a secondary level. What would happen if it was Celtic who committed these crimes.

Rather than attacking the questioner, simply write what you think the correct penalty should be.

If you want bizarre, type 'expatwithwisdom' into Youtube for more of this guy's material (including a rendition of Away In A Manger with the words adapted to fit our tax case situation)

He's a regular on the DR comments sections too. A poisonous old fruitcake who should be locked up for his own wellbeing.

If a club goes into Administration as a result of their debt then they should be deducted the number of points as specified in the league rules.

If they are still in administration at the beginning of the next season, they again they should be deducted the number of points as stated in the league rules.

Going into administration and the reason why this has happened are not reasons for charging the club for bringing the game into disrepute.

If you want bizarre, type 'expatwithwisdom' into Youtube for more of this guy's material (including a rendition of Away In A Manger with the words adapted to fit our tax case situation)

He's a regular on the DR comments sections too. A poisonous old fruitcake who should be locked up for his own wellbeing.

Hahahah... Bizarre is not the word for that shit. <cr> Someone needs sectioned!