Congratulations Mr & Mrs Lafferty

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You love Lafferty? Are you a half-wit or something? Is it his atrocious attitude or his 38 goals in 138 games you prefer?

A few title winning goals did it for me. The man's got his faults and has certainly not been brilliant all the time, but he's had patches of unbelievably crucial goals. Don't be a twat, people can decide who they like or dislike

Now, now....no need for such vulgarity. This is an open forum, some of the players view these pages. Your words could get back to big Laff' and he and his missus would be upset at such comments.

You could have said something more subtle.....along the lines of....

"Phwoar!! She's a fucking cracker!! Oooh matron......I'd give her a length....and no mistake!! Phwoar!!"

:sherlock:

:lol: :lol:

A few title winning goals did it for me. The man's got his faults and has certainly not been brilliant all the time, but he's had patches of unbelievably crucial goals. Don't be a twat, people can decide who they like or dislike

His goal record for an SPL club is abysmal and at over £3m + wages he's as bad a signing as we've ever made. How much is he on per year? He wouldn't stand out for Dundee United. Burnley must have found our offer particularly amusing.

His goal record for an SPL club is abysmal and at over £3m + wages he's as bad a signing as we've ever made. How much is he on per year? He wouldn't stand out for Dundee United. Burnley must have found our offer particularly amusing.

Absolutely fine. Just don't deride those who might like the guy for the good stuff he's done. I'm not his biggest fan but I'll always appreciate some of the crucial goals he's scored for us

The threads not about Lafferty's ability (or lack of). It's a thread congratulating him on his marriage. Noo shut the fuck up, and let people offer their congratulations, whether he's a quality player or not. He's a Ranger - that's all that matters.

And for what it's worth, I'm not sticking up for Lafferty as a footballer. My opinion on him is here on numerous occasions for all to see.

The threads not about Lafferty's ability (or lack of). It's a thread congratulating him on his marriage. Noo shut the fuck up, and let people offer their congratulations, whether he's a quality player or not. He's a Ranger - that's all that matters.

And for what it's worth, I'm not sticking up for Lafferty as a footballer. My opinion on him is here on numerous occasions for all to see.

(tu)

I heard the first morning he woke up next to his woman he couldn't make up his mind whether to phone her a taxi or the fire brigade.

The first morning i woke up next to my wife i phoned Greenpeace and reported a stranded whale. :(