Congratulations Mr & Mrs Lafferty

Yet more disgusting comments.

Complete arsehole.

Cmon rino. Laffertys only here for the inflated wage were paying him. The sooner we get rid of players like him, the better. We need REAL rangers men, not badge kissers. And if a players not a rangers man, all we ask is some effort, passion, and for him not to make an arse of himself every other day.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cmon rino. Laffertys only here for the inflated wage were paying him. The sooner we get rid of players like him, the better. We need REAL rangers men, not badge kissers. And if a players not a rangers man, all we ask is some effort, passion, and for him not to make an arse of himself every other day.

I'm quite sure Lafferty is a Rangers man?

And what are you on about, the majority of games Laff has played in this season he's shown effort and passion.

He's also scored the winner at Hibs that SECURED US THE TITLE, not to mention his hat-trick in the other decider last season. Does he deserve to get called a cunt by his own 'fans' after all that? I think a few of you lot have very short memories.

Thank you Kyle for the 3 weeks of play at the end of the last few seasons (forgetting this one).

No thank you Kyle for refusing to comply with our manager and your own bosses requests.

No thank you Kyle for having your agent tout you down the lower leagues of England so you can get away from The Rangers.

No thank you Kyle for choosing to take instructions from a Roman Catholic priest (and not just for the wedding ceremony if what I hear is true).

The No Thank You's win.

I'm quite sure Lafferty is a Rangers man?

And what are you on about, the majority of games Laff has played in this season he's shown effort and passion.

He's also scored the winner at Hibs that SECURED US THE TITLE, not to mention his hat-trick in the other decider last season. Does he deserve to get called a cunt by his own 'fans' after all that? I think a few of you lot have very short memories.

I'll retract calling him a "cunt". A bit heavy maybe. But hes shown that much passion hes been posted missing for the best part of 6 months.

Ive seen the snaps of him as a boy with the rangers top. But vaguely remember him saying he'd never been to a game. Just found it strange for a bluenose to say that, after all he was at burnley and only a few hours drive away.

I thank him for the great memories his goals have gave me. But will be glad to see the back of the guy.

Im sure we can get more from the money we pay him.

It is, Broadfoot was the only one there.

Quite strange really, I appreciate there are Internationals on, players on holiday and what not but you'd have thought wee Davis, and Little might have made it being fellow NI Internationals?

Davis was his best man.

although I do agree that its strange more Gers players (and even other footballers for that fact) where not there.

I know its holiday time for most of them, but surely they all cant be away.

I also dont buy into the fact that he might have played his last game for us as the reason and surely his recent scratching match with Ally isnt the reason either.

Has he no friends that he could call on to be his best man, very strange.

though that also when I was corrected for thinking it was Davis.

maybe he's pussy whipped that much he didnt have a choice.

The last thing I'd want is my Mrs brother as my best man, he's one of the dark side.

then again so is she, why did I get married again??

We'll as the OP said. Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Lafferty on your marriage.

But as a Rangers fan, some of the goings on surrounding the player has been strange, to say the least.

probably more to do with the huge problem he has with Columbia's national product.

if the shit we hear about is true, then you can only assume that there is another 75% we dont know about that has been kept quite.

though that also when I was corrected for thinking it was Davis.

maybe he's pussy whipped that much he didnt have a choice.

The last thing I'd want is my Mrs brother as my best man, he's one of the dark side.

then again so is she, why did I get married again??

She's a St Mirren fan.

She's a St Mirren fan.

I wish mines was too sometimes.

although saying that my Mrs has done more Rangers Euro trips than half the guys on my bus.

she's only a tim when her auld man is around!! and he's not got long left, Happy days!!

Davis was his best man.

although I do agree that its strange more Gers players (and even other footballers for that fact) where not there.

I know its holiday time for most of them, but surely they all cant be away.

I also dont buy into the fact that he might have played his last game for us as the reason and surely his recent scratching match with Ally isnt the reason either.

Maybe kirk flatfoot was the only one daft enough to set his foot in that hell hole!

He's a fucking cunt and the exact time of overpaid loser that has ran the club into the ground.

Him and his wife can fuck off

How did he run the club in to the ground , justify your statement . He scored a number of important goals albeit he has had spells of injury .

I smell tarrier or retard off you .

I wish Lafferty no Ill but he's the kind of player we can do without now. Crazily over-inflated fee, probably on a fairly unsustainable wage for not exactly the greatest attitude or talent. Good in patches, will always appreciate some great moments but I'd be somewhat angry if we don't move him on.

There's room for criticism of him on here, he warrants plenty of it. Difference between that and Daniel Amokachi's obvious taigness though

Well done to big Kyle. If he hadn't been hampered by injuries he could have been a decent football player.

What the he hell was he thinking though during the wedding planning stage,, as that was some outfit he was wearing as they stood outside St Margaret’s RC Church, in Johnstone, Renfrewshire.