Congratulations Mr & Mrs Lafferty

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys C'mon Big Laff is just a big boy at heart and he his head is full of nonsense . I'm no expert but I'm sure a reverend is not a priest although it was meant to be an RC church .If your a "real bear" you can never forget Tannadice ,Rugby park or Easter road and he will always have my thanks for these brilliant memories as well as being a fan of our club .having said all that I didn't think he was ever good enough to play up front ,he proved me wrong sometimes .Calling a Rangers player names with a cheap shot is very poor from any so called bear. Whatever happens he wore the jersey and tried his best and for that I wish him well in the future

Guys C'mon Big Laff is just a big boy at heart and he his head is full of nonsense . I'm no expert but I'm sure a reverend is not a priest although it was meant to be an RC church .If your a "real bear" you can never forget Tannadice ,Rugby park or Easter road and he will always have my thanks for these brilliant memories as well as being a fan of our club .having said all that I didn't think he was ever good enough to play up front ,he proved me wrong sometimes .Calling a Rangers player names with a cheap shot is very poor from any so called bear. Whatever happens he wore the jersey and tried his best and for that I wish him well in the future

(tu)

probably more to do with the huge problem he has with Columbia's national product.

if the shit we hear about is true, then you can only assume that there is another 75% we dont know about that has been kept quite.

There is nothing produced by Columbia that gets to this island on a 75 per cent quality basis .......nothing

I backed big laff up on here all the time when people were sticking the boot into him. As far as im concerned now. He can fuck off as far from Ibrox as he possibly can. He didnt want to take a pay cut for a few months and hes been whoring himself about England ever since Rangers went into admin.

Lanky streak of piss getting married in a pineapple :rolleyes: what ya like ye big turn coat fanny. fuck off lafferty i cant stand ya you cunt.

I see this post made the paper. :lol: sunday mirror!! fucking news must be slow this week.

Only rangers related guest was broadfoot apparently. The guys scored some important goals for us. But hes a cunt and we dont need his sort at our club. He can take Broadfoot with him to whatever championship relagation dweller he ends up.

Plastic Proddie!

This made the paper aswell. :lol:

its titled

Gers ace abuse

Gers star Kyle lafferty was blasted as a plastic proddie in an online rant yesterday.

Then it gives out your name and address :lol: fucking wankers have nothing better to do. :lol:

Has he no friends that he could call on to be his best man, very strange.

apparently his friends didnt want to go to a chapel, find it funny that in the 21st century people are still ignorant enought to have silly religious rivalries like that

I presume those who are upset that they were married in an RC church are dead against Rino Gattuso signing and hated Novo. lolz

I find it stupid tbh, dont care what their bloody religion is, as long as their good and want to play for us thats all that matters!

Its a 'denigration of the standards our proud club once had' allegedly.

the church thing is alot of nonsense but to say 'denigration of the standards our proud club once had' isn't that far off the mark imo. Rangers are a proud instition and theres been too many at boardroom level (murray, whyte) and all the way down to the fans (some of whom are the worst offenders) that just don't know what it means to be a Ranger.

the church thing is alot of nonsense but to say 'denigration of the standards our proud club once had' isn't that far off the mark imo. Rangers are a proud instition and theres been too many at boardroom level (murray, whyte) and all the way down to the fans (some of whom are the worst offenders) that just don't know what it means to be a Ranger.

So just cos their catholic it means that can't love the club?