Is a CVA final and binding ?

As the title ,, the reason I ask is I cant quite get why Green's consortium members still want to keep their identity unknown. I dont want to be negative and think they have some sinister agenda but the only other reason I can think of is by perhaps revealing themselevs if they do have a lot of backing then perhaps they dont want to influence the CVA.

But would this be allowed legally afterwards?

Im not suggesting the following scenario is anywhere near what is happening but just for hypothetical eg,,, say CVA is approved at around 8-10p in £,, its all signed sealed and approved and we move on. A week or so later these investors step out of the shadows and one of em is some prince mohamid jihad of far off sunny sandy kingdom ,, the consortium then go and plough 20mil (assuming sfa drop embargo for another sanction)in first season into rebuilding the squad.

Would be a feckin Carlsberg moment for all of us,, but imagine the outcry !! ,, and would it not be fraud of a sort??,, I can understand the investors not wanting to cough up for,, as they will see it sins of someone else's past,, but can they get away with keeping hush until afterwards??

I assume the admins have seem their crudentials, and as they are responsible to get the best deal for the creditors,Id assume then they wouldnt be allowed either to just stand by.

If its not for the above reason then the big question and the one that still bugs me is WHY are they still not yet fully tranparent ??

So is a CVA agreement final and binding ??,, and anyone got any other thoughts on why these guys would want to keep so hush

As the title ,, the reason I ask is I cant quite get why Green's consortium members still want to keep their identity unknown. I dont want to be negative and think they have some sinister agenda but the only other reason I can think of is by perhaps revealing themselevs if they do have a lot of backing then perhaps they dont want to influence the CVA.

Im not suggesting the following scenario is anywhere near what is happening but just for hypothetical eg,,, say CVA is approved at around 8-10p in £,, its all signed sealed and approved and we move on. A week or so later these investors step out of the shadows and one of em is some prince mohamid jihad of far off sunny sandy kingdom ,, the consortium then go and plough 20mil (assuming sfa drop embargo for another sanction)in first season into rebuilding the squad.

Would be a feckin Carlsberg moment for all of us,, but imagine the outcry !! ,, and would it not be fraud of a sort??,, I can understand the investors not wanting to cough up for,, as they will see it sins of someone else's past,, but can they get away with keeping hush until afterwards??

I assume the admins have seem their crudentials, and as they are responsible to get the best deal for the creditors,Id assume then they wouldnt be allowed either to just stand by.

If its not for the above reason then the big question and the one that still bugs me is WHY are they still not yet fully tranparent ??

So is a CVA agreement final and binding ??,, and anyone got any other thoughts on why these guys would want to keep so hush

Once the CVA is agreed and in place it is protected in law as part of the administration process. The money would get paid outwithin days and thats it over!

Its a red herring.

The CVA will get knocked back, the oldco will be liquidated, and Rangers will start next season with a clean slate.

Timmy will be most upset.

If the oldco dies does the BTC just disappear?

I just hope to fuck that the CVA is agreed.

The New-Club scenario fixed penalties was rejected this week which means we are now relying on a straight vote for a parachute straight back into the SPL.

And with the latest comments from Inverness and St Mirren over the Likely voting, I don't think we can really rely on getting the vote through, as these two were bankers for me.

And if that happens, Mr Greens proposal states that he will walk away if We are not in the SPL next season.

However, hopefully Greens comments last week that HMRC are in the bag (verbally) will mean that I'm worrying about nothing.

Once the CVA is agreed and in place it is protected in law as part of the administration process. The money would get paid outwithin days and thats it over!

You are talking crap.

Have a read of the CVA document before making up imaginary statements.

The money to creditors can not be paid out until the BTC is confirmed.

How the fuck can you pay out all the creditors now based on the current liability, then in a couple of months the BTC adds another £75m.

Do you then ask the face painter, newsagent and florist to hand half of their money back as the HMRC cut of the pot has increased?

You are talking crap.

How the fuck can you pay out all the creditors now based on the current liability, then in a couple of months the BTC adds another £75m.

Do you then ask the face painter, newsagent and florist to hand half of their money back as the HMRC cut of the pot has increased?

You seem to be getting a bit excited for this time on a saturday night ffs. If HMRC agree to the CVA, they are agreeing that is what they will accept. They cannot then come back and ask for more! Thats the way a CVA works

You are talking crap.

Thats another bit of the saga I admit to not being fully clued on either mate,, how is HMRC are included in the CVA when the BTC is still pending?,, I mean how can you offer them a deal when there hasnt been a decision yet and then still carry on with the case,, I wid have thought if they agree to a deal it stops there,, not here's the deal incase we lose because whats the difference then if we win,they said theyd just keep on appealing,,, a deal normally means both parties agree to a settlement and it stops at that stage. Whats different here?

Its a red herring.

The CVA will get knocked back, the oldco will be liquidated, and Rangers will start next season with a clean slate.

Timmy will be most upset.

Why will the CVA get knocked back?

Mr Green said a couple of days ago that he was confident HMRC were in his pocket.

We need this CVA to be agreed, as Whyte has said that he will only transfer his shares if the CVA is agreed.

What happens if he dosent transfer the shares?

Is it such a big deal?

Surely if we are going down the new-club route anyway, then it shouldn't really matter a fuck?

You seem to be getting a bit excited for this time on a saturday night ffs. If HMRC agree to the CVA, they are agreeing that is what they will accept. They cannot then come back and ask for more! Thats the way a CVA works

Ricky is saying that in this particular CVA there are T+C attached to it relating to the Big Tax Case.

Why will the CVA get knocked back?

I've just been of the opinion since way back, that we would liquidate and get out of our debts that way. I don't know why, just a gut feeling it was always on the cards. If I'm wrong, fine, but I'm not fussy, we'll be playing next season, and that was the ultimate objective.......survival, at any cost.

Nobody has HMRC in their back pocket either.

They can't come ack and ask for more ater, but the pennies in the pound offer cannot be confirmed until the total debt is confirmed.

Which means that every creditor will not get a penny until the BTC returns.

The CVA proposal makes that clear.

HMRC will either get a small or large slice of the £4.5m pot.

Ricky is saying that in this particular CVA there are T+C attached to it relating to the Big Tax Case.

I understand that, what I am saying is that HMRC either accept the CVA or they dont. If they accept the CVA thats what they accept. If they dont then its a newco and they get get nothing. The legalities of a CVA are that as lonng as we pay what we say we are going to AND all our creditors have accepted this then it is legally binding. All creditors had the opportunity to present to the administators their debts, any presented after the CVA are agreed are deemed invalid.

They can't come ack and ask for more ater, but the pennies in the pound offer cannot be confirmed until the total debt is confirmed.

Which means that every creditor will not get a penny until the BTC returns.

The CVA proposal makes that clear.

HMRC will either get a small or large slice of the £4.5m pot.

What you are saying is really the same as I am saying in a round about manner. If HMRC accept the CVA, there will be no BTC it will simply fall by the wayside. If HMRC dont accept the CVA, Mr Green buys the assets and starts a newco which means that HMRC get nothin.

As I have posted previously, I have recently been through all this shit personally so I cant see it being any different for any other company.

So many people on here are clueless. The CVA involves our creditors, HMRC are a creditor for £9 million for money that Whyte did not pay them.

The big tax case has not been decided, we could owe them £50 million for that or we could get found not guilty and owe them fuck all, this may also not be decided for a year or two. We currently owe HMRC £9 million and they are a creditor for this amount.

The big tax case does not have any influence on the CVA atall as the CVA is money that we owe, and currently we owe nothing for the big tax case. It's not hard to understand, although so many people seem to know fuckall about what's happening!

My guess for the consortium wanting to remain unknown until a CVA is complete is.. and this might just be wishful thinking... creditors might reject the CVA if they know how much the consortium is worth.

They could turn round and say "well we dont want 10p in the pound then. We want 25p"... etc etc.