Thompsons for the off

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just saw the Andy "i'm a wee t@#g chunt" Walker SSN interview and he couldnae wait to talk about Rangers, i thought he was going to cry at one stage re Thomson, you think his local paedo lover(priest) had just died, anyhow biased horrible little bastard

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,,16480_7795247,00.html

just saw the Andy "i'm a wee t@#g chunt" Walker SSN interview and he couldnae wait to talk about Rangers, i thought he was going to cry at one stage re Thomson, you think his local paedo lover(priest) had just died, anyhow biased horrible little bastard

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,,16480_7795247,00.html

Andy Walker. :wanker:

Why can't he just stop breathing ?

Sacked for "lifestyle choices" hahaha, how dodgy does that sound?

Seriously though, I think Mjalby will be next, which will really see them fucked because it seems he is the only one of the three with even half a brain cell.

Tlb spoke very highly of Mjalby at the Football Writers Dinner a few weeks ago. He talked about how Mjalby brought a good balance to the coaching staff as he is very analytical and calm whereas he (Lennon) can be very emotional.... no shit!!

Anyways I don't think he mentioned Thompson which isn't surprising now eh! But seems to rate Mjallby.