What's been happening with the Rangers?

Can anyone give me a quick rundown about what's went on with the Rangers the past week? I'd rather get the real stories from fellow Bears than trawl through the bullshit and spin that the media are hitting us with.

The last I knew is that we were appealing the transfer embargo again and that Fifa are going to come down on us??

Any quick catch up would be appreciated.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown about what's went on with the Rangers the past week? I'd rather get the real stories from fellow Bears than trawl through the bullshit and spin that the media are hitting us with.

The last I knew is that we were appealing the transfer embargo again and that Fifa are going to come down on us??

Any quick catch up would be appreciated.

I asked for this before, can't one you clever sods take out the main headline points and stick it all in an updateable form somewhere (front page of RM?) for all us estranged fans?

Trying to plow through the shite posted about us to find the main points becomes a joke.

The CVA's been sent away.

Transfer embargo got overturned so the SFA are meeting to punish us in some other way.

...and after 92 pages, Bogtrotters kit is still on.

that's basically all you need to know i think.