daily rhebel claims andy little wants to leave

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it not say that he has instructed his Agent to get him a team because he doesnt know if he will be offered a new one at Rangers. Seems fair enough to me.

if thats the case, fair do's. I personally think he'll get offered a deal though, he done enough to merit one. He's not a worse player than lafferty.. He looks a natural goal scorer. Boyd-esq, but with a work rate.

What do you want? Are you saying it would be hard to replace him?

personally i think he's going to become a top drawer goal scorer. plus surely it will be cheaper to offer him a new contract than buy another player??

if thats the case, fair do's. I personally think he'll get offered a deal though, he done enough to merit one. He's not a worse player than lafferty.. He looks a natural goal scorer. Boyd-esq, but with a work rate.

It is my opinion that you do not know much about football if you are being serious here and i mean that in the nicest possible way, i don't mean to cause offence. Little is nowhere near the quality of Lafferty nor is he a natural goalscorer. (tu)

personally i think he's going to become a top drawer goal scorer. plus surely it will be cheaper to offer him a new contract than buy another player??

He has shown absolutely no signs whatsoever of being any kind of "top drawer" player. It may well be cheaper but will it improve our team or progress our club? No. (tu)

He has shown absolutely no signs whatsoever of being any kind of "top drawer" player. It may well be cheaper but will it improve our team or progress our club? No. (tu)

his chip over the keeper against hearts was a great finish. would rather see us keep him than sign a third rate striker

but, if wer not offering him a new deal, i wouldn't blame him at all if he left

his chip over the keeper against hearts was a great finish. would rather see us keep him than sign a third rate striker

If we don't offer him a new deal he will have no option but to leave mate. (tu)

He picked up towards the end of this season but that's hardly proof of anything. Seems a thoroughly nice young guy but if we weren't in the situation we are currently in, he'd have gone years ago. Really don't think it would be hard to replace him

incidently, not convinced he'd want to leave us. Why does the paper believe this to be true? Think he's fond of the club and must know that this is his time. Maybe he's on a really really crap wage?

“I know there are so many problems and they have bigger things to sort out. But how long do I wait? I’m effectively unemployed right now and I can’t hang around too long.

“My agent is based in Manchester which is good for me because, if I do leave Rangers, I’d be keen to move to an English club.

“Hopefully I’ll hear from Rangers soon but I have to keep my options open. If I have to leave Ibrox, it’ll be disappointing because I’ve worked so hard to get into the team after all the injury trouble I had.

“But this is still a job and a short career so I can’t hang around for ever.”

This is what he said in his interview.