daily rhebel claims andy little wants to leave

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little (to me anyway) improved his game as the year went on. Popped up on several occasions for a goal. Good movement, and a cool head. Think we would miss him tbh.

But hey... if the Rhebel says he wants to go, who are we to contradict it!

Andy Little himself has said on twitter ..

Andrew Little@AndyLittle29For those asking, nothing's changed. Still keen to stay+want things sorted asap. Obv need to protect myself+ keep options open while I wait.

Expand

Best to listen to the person in question, to me there is no doubt he would like to stay but he has to look after himself first & foremost.

Andy Little himself has said on twitter ..

Andrew Little@AndyLittle29For those asking, nothing's changed. Still keen to stay+want things sorted asap. Obv need to protect myself+ keep options open while I wait.

Expand

Best to listen to the person in question, to me there is no doubt he would like to stay but he has to look after himself first & foremost.

Good just as i thought, lads obviously Rangers mad and will cost little in wages. With Healy and Lafferty almost certain to leave that leaves us Little, Naismith and Jig as first team strikers. Not alot of options really.

Good just as i thought, lads obviously Rangers mad and will cost little in wages. With Healy and Lafferty almost certain to leave that leaves us Little, Naismith and Jig as first team strikers. Not alot of options really.

It is certainly not championship winning material. We will need to improve Supers striking options.

It is certainly not championship winning material. We will need to improve Supers striking options.

If everything calms down re court appeal and all that and we can actualy sign players Jamie Murphy would be a decent addition, if Greens prepared to put up some money via his consortium. If not have to be all bosmans. If Sandanza hadnt been such a mouthy so and so he would of been worth a second look too.

If everything calms down re court appeal and all that and we can actualy sign players Jamie Murphy would be a decent addition, if Greens prepared to put up some money via his consortium. If not have to be all bosmans. If Sandanza hadnt been such a mouthy so and so he would of been worth a second look too.

There will be better bosmans than Murphy within any budget we can offer the manager available although i do like the wee guy from Motherwell. I would still take Sandaza despite him thinking he was heading for La Liga in January! :) We need a poacher and goalscorer to compliment guys like McCulloch, Aluko and Naismith. (tu)

There will be better bosmans than Murphy within any budget we can offer the manager available although i do like the wee guy from Motherwell. I would still take Sandaza despite him thinking he was heading for La Liga in January! :) We need a poacher and goalscorer to compliment guys like McCulloch, Aluko and Naismith. (tu)

no chance would i take sandaza they guy is rank.

Hemmings is there as well. not sure if there are some other younger lads who could step up. at this point though, my main concern is us having a team next year, with no CVA or HMRC BS taking up space in the RM. i think we could probably do quite well with the youngsters we have, but realistically, i think next year may be a developing year for the team.

Naismith is more of a winger now rather that an out and out striker as well so only really two strikers at the club now as well.