daily rhebel claims andy little wants to leave

Lets be honest, Little only really started to get a decent run in the team from March onwards. Prior to that, he had fuck all sniff at first team/reserve team football for a couple of seasons. Of course it was going to take him time to get back to full match sharpness. I think he got that just as the season was ending. Would love to see what he could do given a full season!

Hope he stays!

Re the embargo....we are still banned until the Appeal panel overturn the decision. They CAN (but probably won't) still tell us we're banned. Only the CAS can tell the SFA it's GOT to be overturned!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naismith is more of a winger now rather that an out and out striker as well so only really two strikers at the club now as well.

True though i was counting the options that can play up front if need be (Kerkar is never in a million years a striker sadly) as someone said theres also Kane Hemmings though nobody knows whats going on with him at the moment.

There will be better bosmans than Murphy within any budget we can offer the manager available although i do like the wee guy from Motherwell. I would still take Sandaza despite him thinking he was heading for La Liga in January! :) We need a poacher and goalscorer to compliment guys like McCulloch, Aluko and Naismith. (tu)

Dare i say it Boydy would fit the bill right now.

He has shown absolutely no signs whatsoever of being any kind of "top drawer" player. It may well be cheaper but will it improve our team or progress our club? No. (tu)

He's a goalscorer so he is

To be fair to Little hes had a hell of a time with injurys, came into first team just after we sold Jela and went into admin and hes scores a few and put in some decent performances. Not going to set the world on fire, but i think hes earned a chance, if we give him a new contract.

1338830929' post='1060096633']

Non story,Andy is Rangers to the core but can't live on fresh air.Maybe they're waiting 'til we're out of admin but that could be too late. :rolleyes:

Green hasn't been appointed as a director yet, so he can't sign contracts even if he wants to. I guess that will happen after we come out of administration. Until then, only the administrators can sign contracts. They won't because it would commit the club to future expenditure which would become a preferential creditor if the CVA doesn't go through and we go into liquidation.