Alex MacDonald JJB Tour

Faldy21

What the hells Alex Macdonald got to do with this?

Have u been having a few shandys tonight?

In the interests of sorting out crossed wires, which I think we may have here, I've had a Daleside Old Legover, Daleside stout, 3x Black Sheeps (Theakstons)

If you're on anything better, give us a shout!

My real name's Alex, so not a great leap to adopt his persona in boyhood games, as you do.

Goals v tarriers, general giving 100% every time you saw him, attitude overcoming any technical deficiencies - he wasn't hard to take to in my eyes.

In any sporting event I took part in, I always tried to be like that & had some success because of it.

Thats what Rangers players have always been about for me, becoming more than the sum of their parts. Something about playing for the Gers inspires some players. I always wanted to be Ally when i was growing up, he is such a hero to me and im proud hes our manager today.

In the interests of sorting out crossed wires, which I think we may have here, I've had a Daleside Old Legover, Daleside stout, 3x Black Sheeps (Theakstons)

If you're on anything better, give us a shout!

Nae wonder you are talking Pish, having drunk sheep dip all night.

Nae wonder you are talking Pish, having drunk sheep dip all night.

Me talking pish about Alex MacDonald on an Alex MacDonald thread?

Don't believe there's anything I've posted about the guy that any Gers fan who had ever seen him play would take much issue with?

I can have a beer, but what still shines through is what my real heroes mean to me - my interpretation of sporting integrity, if you like.

Thats what Rangers players have always been about for me, becoming more than the sum of their parts. Something about playing for the Gers inspires some players. I always wanted to be Ally when i was growing up, he is such a hero to me and im proud hes our manager today.

Great point you make.

We're set for a spell where developing the talent we have available is going to be paramount.

I don't recall a player who developed as much as Ally himself did, in all my 47 years of following the Gers.

Me talking pish about Alex MacDonald on an Alex MacDonald thread?

Don't believe there's anything I've posted about the guy that any Gers fan who had ever seen him play would take much issue with?

I can have a beer, but what still shines through is what my real heroes mean to me - my interpretation of sporting integrity, if you like.

Well I'm too old to remember Aex Macdonald playing.

I drink tennents (when in the pub) and Buckie (when in the park) so maybe I can't relate to you drinking real ale ferrets piss.

I tred to catch him when he was in JJB sports in Irvine mall last week.

JJB sports cunts woulnae let me in the shop though.

Said I was still barred for alleged shoplifting years ago.

Was never ever proven.

Reaking of the east end croppies.

Well I'm too old to remember Aex Macdonald playing.

I drink tennents (when in the pub) and Buckie (when in the park) so maybe I can't relate to you drinking real ale ferrets piss.

for anyone else , who like me has read through this thread, muttering WTF.

i think our shoplifting, buckie drinking visitor just hung himself.

:hanged:

Great point you make.

We're set for a spell where developing the talent we have available is going to be paramount.

I don't recall a player who developed as much as Ally himself did, in all my 47 years of following the Gers.

Super made a mockery of the old idea that strikers needed to be big 6ft+ guys who relied on power and strength. He came through Souness not rating him and the crowds chants against him when he first signed, to become the greatest ever Ranger in my book. Great quotes on newsnow from Boca on Ally, not sure how to copy articles or links on my phone but worth a read.

I tred to catch him when he was in JJB sports in Irvine mall last week.

JJB sports cunts woulnae let me in the shop though.

Said I was still barred for alleged shoplifting years ago.

Was never ever proven.

Get this thing banned