West Ham want Naismith

tango

The last set of media survey stats showed the Gherald newspaper had the best percentage of "suggestions/truth" conversion with 7%. 2nd was Daily Rhebel with an embarrassing 4%, 3rd The Sun with 3.5% and the rest even lower. (tu)

Even Nostradamus got more correct!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Naisy would do well in the EPL imho. (Not comparing him to Jela as he's a different player.) Vision, stamina, movement, can pass, great first touch, eye for goal. He has the quality and ticks all the right boxes. Thankfully, he's a Rangers man and wants to stay.

I'd put money on it. 00000042.gif

Naisy would do well in the EPL imho. (Not comparing him to Jela as he's a different player.) Vision, stamina, movement, can pass, great first touch, eye for goal. He has the quality and ticks all the right boxes. Thankfully, he's a Rangers man and wants to stay.

I'd put money on it. 00000042.gif

He may have no choice. The administrators need money to keep the club going and one avenue for bringing money in is to ship talent out. And, of course, he has an agent who would handle most of his negotiations. I would guess that if someone hits the magic number Naismith is as good as gone.

That'll be why Jelavic is playing for Everton, I guess.

How many CL games will he be playing for Everton then? He wanted to play in the EPL...doesn't mean it was the right choice to go for Everton a team which wins nothing, doesnt play European football and maybe, just maybe will finish in top half of the league.

How many CL games will he be playing for Everton then? He wanted to play in the EPL...doesn't mean it was the right choice to go for Everton a team which wins nothing, doesnt play European football and maybe, just maybe will finish in top half of the league.

How many serious Champions League games would he be playing with Rangers? A Rangers, remember, that is now going to have to live within its means, which essentially means shaving £10 million per year off the budget.

He may have no choice. The administrators need money to keep the club going and one avenue for bringing money in is to ship talent out. And, of course, he has an agent who would handle most of his negotiations. I would guess that if someone hits the magic number Naismith is as good as gone.

I just don't want to consider this. Bitter reality is that money always talks though. I remember Steven saying that he made enough money and basically said (paraphrasing here mind) "How much money is enough?" He didn't seem to be in it for the money.. just love of Football -- augmented with his love for The Rangers.

It will not be long now though to see what Mr. Green's plans are, how many are in the consortium, do they have 'real' money? Will we buy or sell? If the CVA does not go though, we are in serious trouble. I'm usually a glass half full type.. but I am very nervous.

First, the club must survive via a CVA, then we need to ensure assets like Steven stay.

True but if he has a good Euros and keeps up his form in EPL he will get a move to a bigger EPL/European team. Everton may well be another stepping stone for him, same as we were.

who'd have thought that?? Havent bought a rebel or sun in a long time. Pander to the minority too much and again another case of pandering to filth. Anything to stop a potential rangers party on the 12th day of july.

It would appear that June hath but twenty-eight days, or the "cooling off" period is thirty days. Still, as July 14th is a Saturday and hence unlikely to be classed as a "business day" for the courts and such like, one can't see how Rangers will emerge from administration on that day.