***The Official Upcoming Games Thread***

Monty1872

Basically, I've been caught up in all this E3, video game stuff and I'm fucking pumped for some games yet to come out.

I think the best of the games I've seen so far are The Last Of Us(:praise:), Watch Dogs(:praise:) and Assassin's Creed 3 (:praise:), FIFA 13 (:praise:) and I'm not much of a COD guy (especially online) but their doing some amazing things with the campaign in Black Ops 2.

Whole host of other games coming as well like MOH Warfighter, Dead Space 3, Far Cry 3, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Crysis 3, Resident Evil 6, Splinter Cell Blacklist, GOW Judgement, God Of War Ascencsion, Halo 4, Hitman Absolution and a new Tomb Raider. Some of these were just announced at E3 mind you so they won't be out for a while.

I've no idea if there is a similar thread like this but feel free to add the games you are most excited about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U8KsQPIrY0&feature=plcp

Been tweeting like a maniac during all of the press conferences :lol:

For me, Last of Us, Beyond, Watch_Dogs, Tomb Raider and Zombi-U have impressed me the most.

ACIII, Resi 6 and FIFA 13 (especially the UT iPhone app) are also really taking shape.

What did you think of 3eyond? I've never played Heavy Rain but this game looks like it could be interesting. Last of us is my most anticipates game. Will definitely be getting the ps3 out the box for it!

What did you think of 3eyond? I've never played Heavy Rain but this game looks like it could be interesting. Last of us is my most anticipates game. Will definitely be getting the ps3 out the box for it!

Not sure if you're asking me here but I'll answer anyway.

Heavy Rain was one of the best games I have ever played. The story was amazingly detailed and they managed to just get everything right. I'd reccommend you buy Heavy Rain even now if you really want to see what it's like.

Some parts of it can just get you out of your seat, screaming at your TV you get that excited. Well, for me anyway :D

I really like the look of Beyond. I'm not sure of the supernatural side of it though. It's likely I'll warm to it when I get it though because it's the basis of the story. I also really hope it shares the same gameplay characteristics as Heavy Rain. The way you played the game was what made Heavy Rain unique.

Overall, I'm really excited about the game (tu)