Inverness True Blues

stuloyal

Sad to see any business going through this. I am sure we all have sympathy for those involved, I am certain the RSC will survive and prosper along with our club. Just hope that those going through the dark dark days can also do so.

They all young guns on that bus then craphead2.gif

LOL...naw.

It used to be the Inverness Union Jack, and there was only a bus for "big" games, so we usually had to make our own way down, train etc.

Then, all of a sudden, (strangely, around the time Souness arrived) the club got succesful, and a load of middle aged cunts appeared, decided there would be a bus every week, changed the club name, and made sure their mates got tickets for ra selik games. Whilst telling us all how they'd no missed a game in years.........

Needless to say, they were told to stick their glory hunting club up their arses.

Had a few pints in there when I was working in Inverness for a few weeks.

Picked a wee pub as our local when we first went there, can not for the life of me remember the name of the place.... Giddeon or Guillian or something? Went there a few times and one night the bastard singing started singing the fields of athenry, that was my que to leave, pint straight down (still half full) and right out the door never to return.

So the next night we went on a wee pub crawl and ended up in the Portland.

Sad news :(

Picked a wee pub as our local when we first went there, can not for the life of me remember the name of the place.... Giddeon or Guillian or something? Went there a few times and one night the bastard singing started singing the fields of athenry, that was my que to leave, pint straight down (still half full) and right out the door never to return.

Gellions

Gellions in Bridge Street I think. Shit hole.

Years ago we had a local band play at our Lodge Ladies Night whose first song was the Fields - they didn't get past the first verse and were lucky to be able to play a second song!!!

Yip, Gellions sounds about right (tu) Was going in there every night for about two weeks without knowing, it was that band Scahellion or something like that singing, wasn't exactly a fan of the music but didn't mind the pub as it was close to our hotel, then the bastards came out with that horrible song! There was me thinking I was in the Scottish Highlands and would be hearing Scottish music, but naw, Irish f****n bastards!

Gellions in Bridge Street I think. Shit hole.

Years ago we had a local band play at our Lodge Ladies Night whose first song was the Fields - they didn't get past the first verse and were lucky to be able to play a second song!!!

I know the place well, family are from there..

Hopefully they went on to play in Shankhill 00000042.gifuk.gif

Yip, Gellions sounds about right (tu) Was going in there every night for about two weeks without knowing, it was that band Scahellion or something like that singing, wasn't exactly a fan of the music but didn't mind the pub as it was close to our hotel, then the bastards came out with that horrible song! There was me thinking I was in the Scottish Highlands and would be hearing Scottish music, but naw, Irish f****n bastards!

Cunts are everywhere - although we have very few in the Black Isle!!