Do these retards believe their own crap?

cenotaph

Today, 09:04 AM #13

SingaporeSaint

Re: 35 years ago today.

Would love to see the Brazil v Scotland game a regular fixture at The Emirates. All the fun of visiting London, all the fun of playing a great team with fantastic supporters and without all the grief of running the english hooligan gauntlet (the gauntlet usually includes Rangers fans attacking Scottish fans)

http://www.weareperth.co.uk/vforum/showthread.php?p=513381#post513381

Youre very welcome and thank you for the thank you

The service you have done by digging up this ground-breaking SINGLE post on a perth forum can never ever be repaid nor forgotten. Lest we forget

The service you have done by digging up this ground-breaking SINGLE post on a perth forum can never ever be repaid nor forgotten. Lest we forget

I thank you most humbly once again

Signed picture in the post.

Love and best wishes

Centy xxx

Just check your calendar, it's obvious :craphead:

I think Singapore Lying Mhanky Bastard Saint was thinking of the infamous battle of the 30th of February.

Rangers fans ran amok, attacked the tartan army, women, children, pensioners, puppies, kittens, baby rabbits, the whole shooting match, Its a date that we all should just forget.

I think Singapore Lying Mhanky Bastard Saint was thinking of the infamous battle of the 30th of February.

Rangers fans ran amok, attacked the tartan army, women, children, pensioners, puppies, kittens, baby rabbits, the whole shooting match, Its a date that we all should just forget.

You forgot the despoiling of cathedrals and nun raping.

insignificant poster on an even more insignificant clubs forum,funny watching them all take the moral high ground when they've been hanging on to our coat-tails for years.I cant wait till they all get whats coming to them, biting the hand that feeds you not exactly the smartest thing to do.

sick of tim shit on youtube,the brave scumtic fans who want to do have a square go meet up and sort it out as to me they are just bairns,apart from the icf who only fight the best dressed of the crews and i dont know where the ultras stand? lets put an end to the trakkie beggars once and for all and shut their mouths ,delete this post if u want but a,m gonna fk them up big style , :uk: