RFFF statement

I think the less said at this stage the better in case it jeopardise the cva, we only have just over a week to wait so I’m not too bothered about the full contents of the meeting which I’m sure will come out after the cva date. We just need to stay tight lipped for a little while yet and stop pushing for info as if anything comes out very positive in terms of finance then the mhedia would use it to derail the cva.

I think there's only so much that can be released in the public domain to be honest,I know it's hypocritical to ask for season ticket money whilst still keeping fans in the dark but if I was in Green's position with everything that's going on with HMRC and the SFA I'd be keeping tight lipped.

I'm a nosey bastard btw so would love to know more but I don't see it happening and understand why.

This (tu) Give the media nothing, the CVA is everything right now and there are far too many want it to fail.

WOW Loose lips sink ships that statement is really reassuring from RFF. Thanks Tannochside from what you say RFF are reserved about any endorsement but are on board at present

So green tells the attendees (?) secret info, what makes him you me or anyone else think that certain journos will not be slaverin over that info, now.

Releasing info about investors won't affect cva , he has made his offer and stated he won't negotiate on that ! Ordinary fans shouldn't be kept in the dark when we are the ones who will be asked too hand over our st money very soon ! If there is nothing worthwhile saying in a statement then don't release 1

I think there's only so much that can be released in the public domain to be honest,I know it's hypocritical to ask for season ticket money whilst still keeping fans in the dark but if I was in Green's position with everything that's going on with HMRC and the SFA I'd be keeping tight lipped.

I'm a nosey bastard btw so would love to know more but I don't see it happening and understand why.

Fuck off nosey ur dugs got tits

WOW Loose lips sink ships that statement is really reassuring from RFF. Thanks Tannochside from what you say RFF are reserved about any endorsement but are on board at present

I think that quite accurately sums it up. Whilst falling short of an outright endorsement, which given what has happened to the club would be almost impossible to do anyway, things are moving forward and Green's consortium are making all the right noises in all the right directions to date. There could be another update later today with more info surrounding one of the major points to come out of the meeting being released to fans.