Diddy Clubs

cenotaph

Cant say I really bothered with the diddy clubs before but since we have went into administration they all seem to be full of their own self importance. They are bumping their gums about the Rangers and getting themselves worked into a frenzy on a daily basis. Next season I hope that a joint message comes out from all the supporters groups and fans websites with the same message to stop giving these clowns our money. They want us wiped off the face of the earth but lets see how they get on when thousands of pounds worth of guaranteed income is no longer there for them.

For any supporters of any of the diddy clubs looking in, Just be careful what you wish for!

take for example a wee shitey club like st.johnston. We went there 3 times last season took in excess of 4000 punters on each occasion. More than double of the home support on each visit. Simple maths states that is at least 12,000 x £25 ( £300,000).

Can a wee backwater travel rug type of club be able to lose £300k a season. I think not!

take for example a wee shitey club like st.johnston. We went there 3 times last season took in excess of 4000 punters on each occasion. More than double of the home support on each visit. Simple maths states that is at least 12,000 x £25 ( £300,000).

Can a wee backwater travel rug type of club be able to lose £300k a season. I think not!

our away days are normally on Tv, so dont forget TV income, sponsorship and also even money for the pies etc. Near on 1 mill id imagine it would cost them

Aberdeen - Despise this lot more than the tims. At least Sellick have the titles to back up their bullshit.

Clatties - Second only to the sheep.

Dundee Utd - A horrible club, with a lot of horrible fans. Chip on their shoulder (beside the dandruff) since we spanked the New Firm back down where they belonged.

Hearts - Eachy-peachy. Don't mind them, love their support for the troops and the UK, but Romanov is a walloper.

Hibs - Meh, they're alright.

Inverness CT - Can't dislike them personally after they've gubbed Celtic in cup and league with huge repercussions.

Kilmarnock - Chairman's a dick.

Motherwell - Fans are not pleasant. Time for McCall, looks like he's doing well which can only be good.

Ross County - Love them for the SC semi.

St Johnstone - Farmer team with a farmer manager.

St Liedown - Scummy little club, with scummy players. A stadium that befits a better club.

These last few months has taken the football supporter out of me. Previously on hearing about the other Scottish clubs going into admin i genuinely felt for them and took an interest and followed their progress wishing them well.

That has all gone now i want to see the death of Scottish football. These backstabbers have taken gate money, tv revenue and transfer fees from the Rangers for decades, we have been a mainstay in supporting these clubs and keeping them alive and we have all seen how they are supporting us in our time of need.

A few of them arent far behind us in the financial state and by christ will i cheer when the next one goes into admin.

I'm in favour of a boycott of away games next season. When Dundee Utd and the like are faced with 3000-5000 empty seats and having to offload all their top earners to balance the books maybe they'll know their place and remember who keeps their clubs afloat.

These last few months has taken the football supporter out of me. Previously on hearing about the other Scottish clubs going into admin i genuinely felt for them and took an interest and followed their progress wishing them well.

That has all gone now i want to see the death of Scottish football. These backstabbers have taken gate money, tv revenue and transfer fees from the Rangers for decades, we have been a mainstay in supporting these clubs and keeping them alive and we have all seen how they are supporting us in our time of need.

A few of them arent far behind us in the financial state and by christ will i cheer when the next one goes into admin.

Dundee seem to be the only club up here who have offered words of support.

Dundee seem to be the only club up here who have offered words of support.

The Hamilton chairman was critical of all the glee that surrounded us being in trouble, he said most clubs were lining up to put the boot in and he found it distasteful. So two clubs out of 42 have shown even the slightest hint of support, let them have their moment of fun we'll give them a lifetime of hurt when the tide turns.

My opinion of them is still the same: they have fed off Rangers from the very days of their existence, and they will still depend on Rangers if they don't want to end up as the equivalent of the Conference North League. I remember once going past Scarborough's stadium, and it was better than some 'stadiums' even in the SPL.

Aberdeen - Despise this lot more than the tims. At least Sellick have the titles to back up their bullshit.

Clatties - Second only to the sheep.

Dundee Utd - A horrible club, with a lot of horrible fans. Chip on their shoulder (beside the dandruff) since we spanked the New Firm back down where they belonged.

Hearts - Eachy-peachy. Don't mind them, love their support for the troops and the UK, but Romanov is a walloper.

Hibs - Meh, they're alright.

Inverness CT - Can't dislike them personally after they've gubbed Celtic in cup and league with huge repercussions.

Kilmarnock - Chairman's a dick.

Motherwell - Fans are not pleasant. Time for McCall, looks like he's doing well which can only be good.

Ross County - Love them for the SC semi.

St Johnstone - Farmer team with a farmer manager.

St Liedown - Scummy little club, with scummy players. A stadium that befits a better club.

Have to say mate, this made me laugh. Worth a rep!

Hard to disagree with your assessment!

My opinion of them is still the same: they have fed off Rangers from the very days of their existence, and they will still depend on Rangers if they don't want to end up as the equivalent of the Conference North League. I remember once going past Scarborough's stadium, and it was better than some 'stadiums' even in the SPL.

As i have said time and time again, they should be very careful what they wish for

Don't be fooled. Blanket boycott on ALL SPL away games for 1 season (at least) to show them where their place is at the table.

Id love for this to happen but there are certain types who will go for their own selfish reasons without looking at the bigger picture.