Could you imagine if new owners ever dared change our club colours

Gers1690

Simply in reference to Cardiff City

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18324804

"Cardiff City are to go ahead with plans to rebrand the club, including changing the kit from blue to red and introducing a new badge."

I'd be heartbroken if the Gers switched colours and played in red after all the history associated at our club, or any club. I wonder how Cardiff fans will react.

Wouldn't mind playing in Orange as an away kit though (again) ;)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to be perfectly honest theres nothing wrong with a newco. Its still rangers with 140 years of tradition and history. Only people against it were the media and obviously other clubs saw a chance to hammer us. If green completes the takeover is it not a newco that owns r.f.c? The rangers football group own it now, then all being well sevco are going to be the owners. Under murray it was m.i.h that owned us. So this idea that a newco is an unwelcome beast is plainly just daft

to be perfectly honest theres nothing wrong with a newco. Its still rangers with 140 years of tradition and history. Only people against it were the media and obviously other clubs saw a chance to hammer us. If green completes the takeover is it not a newco that owns r.f.c? The rangers football group own it now, then all being well sevco are going to be the owners. Under murray it was m.i.h that owned us. So this idea that a newco is an unwelcome beast is plainly just daft

You obviously missed the red card display at Ibrox.