No Green & Whyte at Ibrox

debear

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave King is the only fucking man in recent memory to have EVER put one penny of his OWN money into Rangers so you would be best served shutting your fucking mouth, This seems a fair enough statement to me, there is a lot of shit going on in the background we know nothing about and a lot of questions unanswered like for example why is Whyte all of a sudden willing to just walk away? All of these points seem valid to me and I have no issues with a man who has ploughed SMillions of his personal cash into the club looking for some answers from relevant people as to the structure of the deal, he is after all still a director and shareholder. But yes the timing of this is suspect and should have been done sooner if he really had our interests at heart, but he is still entitled to ask these questions, even more so than you or I.

Tough talking.

There is plenty of rich Rangers fans oot there, mega rich men, but there is a reason they are mega rich and thats cos they don't spunk there money oan fitba teams, fucking maw told me to stick in at the school aswell shoulda listened.

Dave King is the only fucking man in recent memory to have EVER put one penny of his OWN money into Rangers so you would be best served shutting your fucking mouth, This seems a fair enough statement to me, there is a lot of shit going on in the background we know nothing about and a lot of questions unanswered like for example why is Whyte all of a sudden willing to just walk away? All of these points seem valid to me and I have no issues with a man who has ploughed Millions of his personal cash into the club looking for some answers from relevant people as to the structure of the deal, he is after all still a director and shareholder. But yes the timing of this is suspect and should have been done sooner if he really had our interests at heart, but he is still entitled to ask these questions, even more so than you or I.

Theres roughly 50,000 fans who regularly put money into the club.

You shut the fuck up.

Theres roughly 50,000 fans who regularly put money into the club.

You shut the fuck up.

there is a lot more fans thatn that putting money into the club, another one who doesnt know the difference between an investment and a purchase, answer me this when YOU put your money into the club do you just stick it in an envelope and post it under the Ibrox door wi a note saying spend this on whatever you like? or do you get something in return, Like a top, a scarf or a matchday ticket?

Just curious.

There is plenty of rich Rangers fans oot there, mega rich men, but there is a reason they are mega rich and thats cos they don't spunk there money oan fitba teams, fucking maw told me to stick in at the school aswell shoulda listened.

The only way to end up with a small fortune out of football is to start off with a big one

My question to King, last nights meeting, something's are being kept secret! Who spilled the beans to King

IMHO all about timing. Today sees a somewhat positive statement about Green from one of the fan groups most vocal against him. Within hours the tax evader is on the net proclaiming all is not well.

A coincidence, only if your a Blue Cashlite fan

there is a lot more fans thatn that putting money into the club, another one who doesnt know the difference between an investment and a purchase, answer me this when YOU put your money into the club do you just stick it in an envelope and post it under the Ibrox door wi a note saying spend this on whatever you like? or do you get something in return, Like a top, a scarf or a matchday ticket?

Just curious.

Seems to me that Dave King was rather hoping for something in return.

My question to King, last nights meeting, something's are being kept secret! Who spilled the beans to King

Now you know why no bloody meeting should have taken place with the fans.........far too many have big mouths and are easily lead. Question why was it necessary to hold such a meeting, what can the fans do ?

Now you know why no bloody meeting should have taken place with the fans.........far too many have big mouths and are easily lead. Question why was it necessary to hold such a meeting, what can the fans do ?

The reality is, we are in NO position to make demands on Green..

Just curious.

Naw mate. It gets sent with knowledge that it gives me no more entitlement than the next guy.

And it sure as fuck doesn't give me the right to abuse other fans for having an opinion. Does yours?

Just curious.

Yes Dave King invested money that was used to build Auchenhowie, but he got something for his money...................Over a month ago we had another statement from Dave stating that he was taking murray to court for the £20m as according to him he was mislead.............to date we have heard nothing as to his court action, now he comes out and tells people he will vote against the cva......now is this the action of a Rangers man or through self interest...............he also mentions nothing for ages then he comes out with this.

We have no idea how things will pan out with Green but he is the only show in town and has taken us with the backing of the administrators to offering a cva...they also stood up to sfa and proved a point, if this had happened under the old board a la bain and co then they would not have challenged the sfa......they kept on at CB asking as to where certain monies had gone.from being told none, then a certain amount we then discover that they did indeed have clun funds also they have taken legal action for £25m they have also seen off the ticketus deal..................so Davey boy if that's not achieving anything you need a reality check.

Dave also where have you been whilst all this has been going on,nso Davey boy I hope if you ever see the inside of a court of law to get your £20m back from murray, well from this Rangers fan to you..........stick it right up your arse. Your actions today at this stage in our survival is taigish in its action.

We needed you dave but you disappeared now please go and carry the golf bags like a good kaffar

If anyone finds out who spread the word that caused this reaction with king please publish the bastards name, as that is not the action from someone who loves the club.

1. It is clear from the CVA proposal that Mr Green intends to repeat Mr Whyte’s strategy of using season ticket sales to fund the club. This would put fans back in the position of funding the club without owning it.

Am i mistaken or does every single club out there not fund the club with thier season ticket sales?

Naw mate. It gets sent with knowledge that it gives me no more entitlement than the next guy.

And it sure as fuck doesn't give me the right to abuse other fans for having an opinion. Does yours?

Just curious.

No more entitlement than say..me for example I had my say but still you found it necessary to post abuse at me because I told someone else to fucking shut it, now your coming over all righteous after calming doon and thinking about what ye said? I know whit ye meant and so do you chase yersel.

you wouldnt imagine in a million years it would be this much hassle to buy a football club eh? King has a lot more than 20 Million available, he could have funded a takeover himself if he so wished. Probably wouldnt get on the board but if he had his choice of borad members then he doesnt need to be there. Needs to shut the fuck up.

I've nothing really against king, at one stage a while ago i actually thought he could have been one of the ways forward in this sorry mess, but i just don't understand his timing today. It does not endear him to many on here, infact his statement throws up more questions than answers. I am fuckin pig sick of this, every time we think things are settling down, some cunt throws a spanner in the works, and no matter whose side your on or whose camp your in, to the outside world it appears that every player in this debacle is either a rogue or a conman, and for all i am pro changing the training grounds name, it just seems to me that green should be involving the fans on far more important issues