No Green & Whyte at Ibrox

debear

Good point there Scotty, the whole mess is full of people that you wouldnt trust to return a fiver of a loan. And all its doing is giving all of us a sore head and starting arguments among us. Cant imagine how bad it would be if we only had the newspapers to rely on, if there was no internet and no easy way for us to get / pass info on then it would be even worse than it is now.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking a big stick to the situation and stirring it about. What does King want us to do in "not supporting the CVA"? Pressure HMRC to reject it? I've a lot of respect for the money King has put into the club in the past, but his comments now are helping nothing.

I still don't get what's wrong with green using season ticket money for the running of the club. Any cunt taking over would be using those funds. It's not like he's done a ticketus deal to buy us. If he ends up owning us the clubs income is obviously gonna get used. Kings at it,comes out with this but suggests no alternative,I sometimes think some cunts would like to see us liquidated just to say,"I told you so."

No more entitlement than say..me for example I had my say but still you found it necessary to post abuse at me because I told someone else to fucking shut it, now your coming over all righteous after calming doon and thinking about what ye said? I know whit ye meant and so do you chase yersel.

Haha aye ok.

We need fans like you like we need holes in the head pal. You got put in your place now you're trying make out like its me with the problem.

Deflection. Some denying in the next reply Ill bet.

Sounds familiar.

Am I the only one who is concerned by this? Everyone else seems happy just to tell King to fuck off, I am actually genuinely concerned by Kings points escpecially after we know that Whyte is still involved after his statement yesterday, fuck sake wake up bears we being led doon the garden path again.

"My shares will form part of the consortium's shareholding and after that I will focus on other activities. It has certainly been eventful year but I did what needed to be done, unpopular as it was. There was no alternative. It had to be done."

Notice the bit he says His Shares? Doesn't sound like the words of someone who sold them for £2, that could be 3 times in less than a month Green has fucking lied to us even Whyte had a better record than that.

TBH its got me concerned as well - and speculating about DK motives is fruitless - I am sort of clinging onto the belief that GReen is keeping his cards close to his chest until such time as the CVA is agreed and then he will come out with more detail - asss the detail might mean issues for negotiating a CVA ... but I have no proof of this only a 'reading between the lines'.

Now we would all love full disclosure on ever conversation to do wih Rangers but we just aint going to get that - so many diffrent motives from different groups... BUT for some comfort I keep going back to the fact D&P are highly professional and experienced administrators with one of the most complex administrations ever - with so many crooks, charlatans, wannabees, and people genuinely trying to save the club - and D&P are doing this very much in the public domain with every inch of what they do being scrutinised not only by Rangers fans but by every fan that hates us. Also remember a CVA to be signed of by the administrators has to have a valid, going concern plan as well - and for these reasons I lean towards the conclusion that if they are backing the Green CVA then it is possible, if not probable.

Haha aye ok.

We need fans like you like we need holes in the head pal. You got put in your place now you're trying make out like its me with the problem.

Deflection. Some denying in the next reply Ill bet.

Sounds familiar.

Fans like me? You know fuck all about me, there you go jumping to conclusions again, and the day i get put in my place by a fucking roaster like you will be a long time in the making. Keep on believing yer ain pish if ye like, you thought buying tickets and tops gave you some kind of divine right, I buy tickets and tops and ask for nothing in return so ask yerself what kind of fucking fan is it the club can do without? Cunts who think they are owed something or those that give regardless? I know what my money is on sunshine catch ye..

Dave King is the only fucking man in recent memory to have EVER put one penny of his OWN money into Rangers

Was it his own money? Or was it some of the hundreds of thousands of £'s he embezzled in taxes?

Aye, he's a guid yin tae be preaching tae anybody aboot behind the scenes dealings.

He could have put up when the club was fucked. He never. Therefore, he should shut up.

Using season ticket money to fund the club, what a novel concept. :lol:

I wonder what the other SPL clubs do with theirs.

I don't know how many times I've said similar on here. Every other club in the country would fold without ST income. We're no different.

Was it his own money? Or was it some of the hundreds of thousands of £'s he embezzled in taxes?

Aye, he's a guid yin tae be preaching tae anybody aboot behind the scenes dealings.

He could have put up when the club was fucked. He never. Therefore, he should shut up.

Who knows who's money it was, Don't recall any cunt caring when he put it in though, and noo all of a sudden we are all righteous about it cos he is asking difficult questions at a sensitive time? If there are questions that need asking however difficult then I am glad they are being asked regardless of kings record he has more of a voice than we have because rightly or wrongly he is a major shareholder thats just the way the cookie crumbles we never have the same voice regardless how many trinkets we purchase, so if somethings not right and regardless of motive i want to know before it's too late.

Coming shortly, statement from King saying Whyte still involved and fans shouldn't buy Season Tickets...

could be some truth in amongst all that.but at the end of the day we'll just have to trust green

Fans like me? You know fuck all about me, there you go jumping to conclusions again, and the day i get put in my place by a fucking roaster like you will be a long time in the making. Keep on believing yer ain pish if ye like, you thought buying tickets and tops gave you some kind of divine right, I buy tickets and tops and ask for nothing in return so ask yerself what kind of fucking fan is it the club can do without? Cunts who think they are owed something or those that give regardless? I know what my money is on sunshine catch ye..

Haha where in my posts does it say buying season ticket gives me some kind of divine right? You do realise that a quick scroll up will show anyone with a care to check, how full of shit you are. Keep making stuff up mate, as if it helps your case.

Someone gave an opinion on King and YOU told them to shut their fucking mouth: not the other way about.

The fans the club could do without are the ones who cant hear someone elses opinion without launching a verbal tirade against them.

I'm repping you just for your sheer commitment to the make believe land you clearly inhabit.

And again the old tactic of deflecting blame for YOUR behavior on to someone else is well known on this forum.

Seeing as how you claim to have an inherent aversion to abusive self-entitled fans Ill assume you apologized to the person you told to shut the fuck up.

Just curious.

While King has earned the right to have his say given that he did indeed put £20M into the club via Murray's sports company in the 90's, there are so many things wrong with that statement.

1. Funding the club using ST money. The way Green is doing this is in no way similar to the way Whyte done it. Whyte used future ST money to fund the purchase of the shares from Murray. Green has raised outstide finance to purchase the club and will use ST money against running costs, like every single club does.

2. He says he has a first refusal option on Whyte's shares, but does not offer any proof of this whatsoever. A document? A legal contract? Even an email? Nope, just his word. Unless King has been living on the moon, he will have known that Rangers, via CW's shares, have been up for grabs for months and yet he has done nothing. He gave some vague support to TBK but never put a penny into their campaign.

3. Given his convictions in South Africa (I appreciate he is appealing some of them) he would not pass the new fit and proper owner test to be a Director at Rangers anymore.

4. I can agree with King's sentiments that Murray used the club for his own rewards and would think he would have some recorse there. But surely that would be against the Murray Sports vehicle that he invested in, and not against the club, especially now that Murray has nothing to do with the club.

This whole episode stinks. With fans like this, our enemies dont need to do much!

On the tablet, or I would Rep this.

But if a CVA is rejected, doesnt that mean a guaranteed Newco?

I will not oppose a CVA like Mr King advises because the other option is surely the liquidation of the club and an end to 140 years of history.. :(

The choice at present is stark - approve the CVA (with all the risks, uncertainties and lack of information), or reject the CVA (and have a newco with the assets sold to Green and the 1899 company liquidated).

King opposes the CVA and therefore by implication we'd have liquidation. Crazy. :disappointment:

So much of his statement is just nonsense (claiming £20m from Rangers, lol). And he certainly lost me when he stated:

I also believe that all true Rangers fans should not buy any season tickets

I'll be buying my season ticket, so according to King I'm not a "true Rangers fan". :disappointment:

It should be remembered that King turned a £20m investment into 5% of £1.

could be some truth in amongst all that.but at the end of the day we'll just have to trust green

We don't have to trust anybody, it might be too late to stop him taking over but if he wants my trust he will have to earn it, it doesn't come on a plate, hopefully it will all prove to be unfounded and Green will be good for us but until then Trust is the one thing that he won't be getting. trusted Whyte in the beginning and before him I trusted Murray so certainly won't be as quick in pledging my undying love for the latest Fella.

Haha where in my posts does it say buying season ticket gives me some kind of divine right? You do realise that a quick scroll up will show anyone with a care to check, how full of shit you are. Keep making stuff up mate, as if it helps your case.

Someone gave an opinion on King and YOU told them to shut their fucking mouth: not the other way about.

The fans the club could do without are the ones who cant hear someone elses opinion without launching a verbal tirade against them.

I'm repping you just for your sheer commitment to the make believe land you clearly inhabit.

And again the old tactic of deflecting blame for YOUR behavior on to someone else is well known on this forum.

Seeing as how you claim to have an inherent aversion to abusive self-entitled fans Ill assume you apologized to the person you told to shut the fuck up.

Just curious.

Whatever you say :sleep1:

King never put any money into The Rangers, his (?) money was put into Murray Sports.

surely he thought it was the same thing

doubt if he ever expected a return

and regardless of how he made his money, it wasn't a loan or anything else....it was an investment in us that he probably knew he wouldn't make anything on

I put to Mr King that he Invested his Money around the Time of Murray Park being Built, and I would also say that he has probably received a Considerable amount of Money back, due to Rangers F C making payments for Players coming through the system from there .Investors where pay'd by Rangers .

There has been a few of them , such as Greegsy , Hutton ,Burke ,Ross McCormack , Kyle Hutton ,Adams ,and many others who went on to prove themselves through the system.

He can stop trying to jepordise our Club .

These men are only interested in one thing and one thing only.Themselves .

Where was he when all the shit was flying around us ? His chance has gone .And as Ray says above ,he invested there and has probably reaped some return through that.

Its too late now for Dave King ,and we as Fans have no choice but to go with whoever has intentions of saving our Club.