Who Spilled the beans to King?

North Rd

Yesterday's meeting between the RFFF and Green lasted for over 3 hours and we were fed titbits what we needed to know.

Going by Kings statement earlier, who divulged the rest of the meeting to him.

Someone at that meeting has fed him everything about Greens plans and I could bet my mortgage on who.

My point is his timing mate, very suspicious.

His timing is he day after a positive ttemnt from green....an old blue knights trick.....they all really want o save us but won't give us any money to dodo and will cause the maximum issues pointless ....especially if it gets there face in front of a camera.

Yesterday's meeting between the RFFF and Green lasted for over 3 hours and we were fed titbits what we needed to know.

Going by Kings statement earlier, who divulged the rest of the meeting to him.

Someone at that meeting has fed him everything about Greens plans and I could bet my mortgage on who.

If you are referring to the man that issued a cheque and more than likely knew that it would not be honoured due to lack of funds...........please tell me why would he be at this meeting re RFFF with his financial history with handing money over.

I'm getting info it was Jaffa.....then again maybe he took umbridge when Green said it would be only ST holders who get to vote in renaming MP

So in the 24 minutes between the first post and this you have recived information that Dingwall has been feeding King info.

I call bullshit.

You haven't had any info, you just think he has done it, don't dress it up like you are being fed details.

So in the 24 minutes between the first post and this you have recived information that Dingwall has been feeding King info.

I call bullshit.

You haven't had any info, you just think he has done it, don't dress it up like you are being fed details.

Not bullshit, but speculating someone from RFFF has spilled something for King to make that statement today.

No one needs to 'spill the beans' Dave King is still a Director (I believe) and as a Director is fully entitled to full disclosure from D&P of what is going on!!

Exactly why I think it is a counter to earlier statements. Nothing new, just pushing the agenda he favours.

No one needs to 'spill the beans' Dave King is still a Director (I believe) and as a Director is fully entitled to full disclosure from D&P of what is going on!!

Agreed, but why did he wait till today, cva needs to be agreed 14 th and this could put one almighty spoke in it

Christ, just heard our tax bill has increased by 4m

Debts rose from 14.3m to 18.3m in latest administrators report

Agreed, but why did he wait till today, cva needs to be agreed 14 th and this could put one almighty spoke in it

Well - that is a completely different question - not one I have an answer to - in reading his statement I think he is just like other fans - wants to know what is actually going on.

Speculating about his reasons is pointless really - without full disclosure from DK :rolleyes:

I am fucking sick of the divisions in our support, NO ONE ELSE STEPPED UP TO BAIL US OUT FFS........IT'S NOT TO HARD TO GRASP.

Green was the only show in town, dave king seems a decent fella and true blue rangers man but Christ his timing on this Is fucking terrible.

I can't wait for this cva to be sorted and all this to be done with. Totally sickening, and if dingbat has anything to do with it he needs chased the length of buchanan street, mind you he would probably have four heart attacks by the time he reached princes square!

His timing is he day after a positive ttemnt from green....an old blue knights trick.....they all really want o save us but won't give us any money to dodo and will cause the maximum issues pointless ....especially if it gets there face in front of a camera.

GOT THAT IN ENGLISH !!!!