Thompson buts boot into us again

North Rd

Thompson is just a sad and bitter old man who has a small club mentality.

He quite happilly takes the money from us twice a year when we visit Dundee though.

The mans deluded if he thinks his club would not suffer within an SPL without Rangers

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What will be enough for these jokers, how much help do they need to beat us and guarantee the euro money they apparently crave so badly. As if they'll no be out first round anyway, watch our co-efficient go through the floor without us, down to one champions league place and couple of europa places max. I reckon unless we guaranteed septic group qualification scots clubs out of europe by the end of August at the latest.

I was watching a youtube clip last night of Jim Baxter, and then I found this item with a guy called James Sanderson, speaking about the big clubs in Scotland: he was talking about us and them; Mr Struth's name came up and so on. What he said was quite enlightening: 'there are too many small people running our big clubs these days". Well, for all Sir David Murray acted big, he was no Mr Struth, and this Dundee Utd thing is bothering too many of our fans because too many small people have been involved in Rangers for the last few decades. My fear is that Mr Green and his syndicate are more of the same.

Guys he isn't going to get his wish .After speaking to a guy that was very high up in Hmrc and saved Gaulds the Car sales people millions years back says from his experience if Cva wasn't going through Hmrc would have said by now and RFC would know about it .I trust this guy very much and hearing that and a few other wee things makes me believe it's now a formality but I guess we have to be guarded .Maybe even Thomson knows its going to go our way now and that's why he's coming all brave again .To sound all defiant to his minions .Asswipe bazza

There are only two possible outcomes...Either we are liquidated or we are in the third division. I just hope the SPL don't take titles off us as well if we aren't liquidated and end up in the third. We're screwed either way.

Jog on moon.gif

I love how these wankers roll out the 'took the sfa to court' line it was a fucking wrong punishment. Lack of remorse!!! What about the rangers fans that cleared debts on behalf of our club??? Hope thomson rots in hell with slit eyes cock up his arse.

I would hope if DU find themselves in administration, Rangers will ensure the full weight of the new punishments comes down on them and they end up in the 3rd div.

That would be karma.

I think DU will find them in that position at some point but when they do I would hope we would have more class than to wallow at their gutteral level.

I think DU will find them in that position at some point but when they do I would hope we would have more class than to wallow at their gutteral level.

Wallow! As Ally said " have a good kick just now as we will remember on our way back up"

I hope NO Gers fan ever sets foot back up there

I think any Rangers fan who goes to tannadump after this latest attack is deluded. You can let some things go but this guy has kicked the arse right out of it. Small club mentality sucks ,no wonder their nobodies.

I agree, Green is trouble.I'm a snake. Trying to appease us with renaming Murray Park is a feint. He will strip us down like a cheap whore. Sad times. My mate is a Sheffield Utd Fan and he says the worst is still to come. Green could be worse than Murray and Whyte put together.

Fixed that, now GTF

There are only two possible outcomes...Either we are liquidated or we are in the third division. I just hope the SPL don't take titles off us as well if we aren't liquidated and end up in the third. We're screwed either way.

Sniff sniff

What's your problem, love? You got a bit of a temper there. I'm entitled to my opinion. You may choose to wear blinkers and think everything peachy but I'm not going to be so deluded. Bad times ahead. So, very politely and respectfully....GTF!

You & Yours is the problem...

Clocks ticking muppet

I agree, Green is trouble. He is a snake. Trying to appease us with renaming Murray Park is a feint. He will strip us down like a cheap whore. Sad times. My mate is a Sheffield Utd Fan and he says the worst is still to come. Green could be worse than Murray and Whyte put together.

Deary me!

At least put up some facade. There's no need to be so glaring.

I agree, Green is trouble. He is a snake. Trying to appease us with renaming Murray Park is a feint. He will strip us down like a cheap whore. Sad times. My mate is a Sheffield Utd Fan and he says the worst is still to come. Green could be worse than Murray and Whyte put together.

Its in the name charleschapel in.

Reeking of it.

Calling a fellow human being a snake? Charles Green is unknown to me, therefore I don't trust him as yet.

Yet I have friends who have had a corporate box for years down there and they say he is the best thing that happened to the club. They also mentioned that he would never keep quiet about any sexual abuse against youngsters at the club and he thinks people who do this should be thrown out of football and their club closed.

He is also strongly against the cover up by the rhatican over sexual abuse of children in their pastoral care, then callously move them on to another parish. So re your mate aMaybe the worse is yet to come but will never stoop to the depth of sexual abuse against young up and coming players.

KY Gel as shirt sponsors for one half of dublin oops well they think it is :uk: