Ben Gordon

Thommo

Sorry if there is already a thread about this.

If manager Ally McCoist is allowed to strengthen his team, Rangers will bid for Chelsea left-back Ben Gordon, who has had two loan spells at Kilmarnock. (Daily Express)

His contract is up next summer, and Chelsea will probably want to offload him so I doubt he would cost much, and wages wouldn't be a problem.

He's a pretty solid left back who likes to bomb down the wing, I presume he would be back up to Lee Wallace.

Obviously only if we can sign players, but it's nice to talk about football/transfer speculation again.

Do you never watch Rangers Kilmarnock games or even any SPL games??

:lol: :lol: Raging son?

I focus on Rangers mate not any other team. The name does ring a belll now but i could never have told you he was on loan from Chelsea.

:lol: :lol: Raging son?

I focus on Rangers mate not any other team. The name does ring a belll now but i could never have told you he was on loan from Chelsea.

Raging?

I just find it amazing you wouldnt know who he is. He was being raved about on here, in papers, linked with bigger clubs last year and played against us around 6 times in 2 year. I dont pay attention to many other clubs but it aint hard to spot a good player and its harder to miss him considering he plays against us

Raging?

I just find it amazing you wouldnt know who he is. He was being raved about on here, in papers, linked with bigger clubs last year and played against us around 6 times in 2 year. I dont pay attention to many other clubs but it aint hard to spot a good player and its harder to miss him considering he plays against us

Give him a break ...... He only watches Rangers.....

Not who they are playing :lol: