Season Tickets

I am a reasonably sensible and successful businessman but I’m totally confused about what to do with my 2 season tickets.

There are conflicting views from Leggo and Dave King saying don’t renew and Andy Kerr saying renew.

Now IMHO RFC needs all the money it can get and if I and the other season ticket holders don’t renew what happens to my club?

Do we go into liquidation and if so how does that help, will we lose our record? Will we be able to come back as The Rangers I love?

If I renew, does the money go to the club or the consortium and then where does it go? What will it be used for?

Any advice welcome.

I have to say that is my thoughts on it but I'd hate to think we could get another CW type barsteward

At the moment mate, unfortunately no one can advise you on what to do.

You just have to listen to what DK and CG are saying and then decide for yourself.

At the end of the day, we're going there for one reason, and one reason only, for the team. Whether you agree with what is happening or not, it doesn't matter what happens when it comes to actually going to watch the Rangers play. We should all stick with our season tickets, we can't walk away from the team when they need us most.

I'm honestly not sure where we will be playing next season.

If we're in the premier division then yes no problem,but when Ally doesn't know where we will be at,f knows.

I don't care about being barred from playing in the Scottish Cup,but I don't think that I want to pay £594 to watch 3rd division teams.

Still waiting for a letter.

Reasonably sensible and successfull buisness man ! What does that matter, we all pay the same cash, if its a buiness plan then ur f#cked.if ur a true thick and thin fan u wouldn't need to post this question

5 of us moved to Bar 72 when it opened 6 years ago.Great seats live the set up but next year they want the same money £990.With no games in Europe we are only guaranteed 18 games a season costing over £50 a game.At that price we are all out and will ask for a transfer elsewhere .

We shouldn't even be havin this discussion

00000042.gif This.

Options could be:

Buy Ticket and risk losing some money

or

Don't buy Ticket and risk losing Rangers(as extreme an example as you could get smile.gif )

Think in this case, I would prefer to be a few quid out of pocket