Season Tickets

I am a reasonably sensible and successful businessman but I'm totally confused about what to do with my 2 season tickets.

There are conflicting views from Leggo and Dave King saying don't renew and Andy Kerr saying renew.

Now IMHO RFC needs all the money it can get and if I and the other season ticket holders don't renew what happens to my club?

Do we go into liquidation and if so how does that help, will we lose our record? Will we be able to come back as The Rangers I love?

If I renew, does the money go to the club or the consortium and then where does it go? What will it be used for?

Any advice welcome.

As a sucessful business man - you can afford the loss if your wrong - buy the seasoon tickets asap - then if it helps the club - great and if its somehow fked up its only money and in your case not disasterous to lose!

You will be able to buy tickets for all the home games this season, just pay as you go if you dont want to risk loosing money. The first game you will probably struggle with will be the new year old firm game.

I'd rather support our Club in a time of need by buying a season ticket.

And as Manticore said above, not buying away tickets.

If the green deals somehow falls thru and it is announced that CW is returning back to IBROX to run the show - who would renew their tickets?

The moral of this story is that a lot of people would not renew if CW was leading our club. If DK is correct & Green is another CW with no cash then are we right to be wary of Green?

Given what has gone before then I think a lot of people will be wary of parting with cash until there is more clarity with regards to what path the club is being taken down.

I'd rather support our Club in a time of need by buying a season ticket.

And as Manticore said above, not buying away tickets.

I'll be renewing, was just an option for people that the price of a season ticket could be alot of money to loose, and you would still be giving your money to the club, in fact of you payed for each game individually you would give the club more in the end up

Im renewing mine. No matter what, im going to sit wi my old man and watch Rangers. I'll miss a load of games this season, ive just signed for a new team, but i cant give uo my seats,

Be prepared for many "spare ticket" threads

As soon as the renewal form is in, it will be quickly sent back. The club is up shit creek and by not renewing we will be creating a hole in the funding which could only make matters worse...If you love the club you would renew in my opinion.

Its really important that we all get behind the club , not because Mr Greene says we should because he wont be here in 5 years time , whereas we the real fans will still be here.

Mr Greene is in this for reasons on profit and to his credit he hasn't tried to hide that fact.

I believe he is our means of survival at this time of real danger and we have to support him until we are in a position to buy him out.

By continuing to renew our Season Tickets we keep the line unbroken between us and our beloved club.

I dont really care where we are playing next season , obviously it is better if we are in the SPL , but what really matters is that we survive as the club we all recognise.

There are organised groups who mean real harm to Rangers and if we dont continue to give our hard earned cash we run the risk of the club being unable to move on and grow stronger , which also has the advantage of getting it right up these b*@t*^ds.

God bless the Rangers

I have absolutely NO interest in any other Club in Scotland , we should stick to funding Rangers not giving money to these people , some of who want to see us permenatly damaged.

Let them sink or swim by their own fans.

Rangers - First Last Always

Absolutely renewing!

One wee question though, I am planning on paying by credit card. Will be able to claim money back if the worst happens.

Do you know if you pay by credit card can you pay it in the four monthly installments, or does it have to be the lump sum?

What now for season ticket renewals????? We can't be expected to put money into a liquidated company do we now have to wait until a newco is up and running???? All us shareholders have now lost our shares also I believe.

What now for season ticket renewals????? We can't be expected to put money into a liquidated company do we now have to wait until a newco is up and running???? All us shareholders have now lost our shares also I believe.