Scumbag Guidi wastes no time in setting new agenda

ger50champ

See this muppet Guidi just back his holiday probably and wastes no time in setting Ogilvie up for a fall by applying the heat regards his involvement in Ebts .I honestly hate this guy like a passion and would love some serious harm to come of him.He is one of the biggest reasons our club is going to have to grow a backbone over next few seasons

He is fat papish cunt who despises us & is given a platform via radio snyde & his paper to vent his his obvious hatred. And we are the bigots? ffs

Unfortunately mate he isn't alone but he seems to be one of the loudest .He will and can cause us harm unless someone at our club eventually stands up to his attacks

Can anyone ever see the GCC ever being anything other than a 100% corrupt excuse for a rodent loving organisation ?Well for me if there's any remnants of our club ,Anti beggar and that's what there agenda will be ,to remove them at all costs and we will NEVER ever be able to change it after that

See this muppet Guidi just back his holiday probably and wastes no time in setting Ogilvie up for a fall by applying the heat regards his involvement in Ebts .I honestly hate this guy like a passion and would love some serious harm to come of him.He is one of the biggest reasons our club is going to have to grow a backbone over next few seasons

Also has Ogilvie stating " we shouldn't be allowed back into SPL as a " Newco"

If we don't get this cva I can see no way we are going to be in spl next season

What's he said now?

It's not so much what he said mate .Its his focus on all things anti Gers or anti anything to do with his beloved club.Interview in the Sunday Liam with Ogilvie and it's clearly one to make Ogilvie the focus for the papers hard core following of rodents to go on a witch hunt against him .It works because I fully expect to see him resigning in coming weeks ala McDonald ,Dallas etc

Why did he give that interview to that dick in the first place?

He could have chosen who to speak to if he wanted his side of the story told.

Other papers would have bought the story if they then wanted it and deemed it good enough to print.

To speak to Guidi is to allow him to fuck you over.

Ogilvie should have known better imo.

SFA have no say on a NEWCO application to the SPL mate

Guidi is the journo who done the article the other day about Wanyama now being worth £7m and who claims Wanyama has rejected Juventus to move to the Premiership. :lol: Just another Celtic puppet within the Scottish media if which there are many. He has previous, also admitting he personally disliked our goalkeeper live on air on the Celtic minded Radio Cattolica also stating we would be lucky to get £4m at Greegsys peak. A Rangers hating cunt of the very highest order.

Good. I want us out the SPL to teach those bastards a lesson they'll never forget.

I'm thinking of the clubs voting, I can bloody see them voting " Turkeys for Xmas"

I'm really dreading us not getting the cva

Fans on the whole were all for heading to the third division anyway so what has changed? Why the dread all of a sudden at the possibility of SPL sanctions? Fuck them. (tu)

Get yae mate sorry

I hope I'm wrong! I've never saw so much anti-Rangers in all my life as this period now, it's ok saying don't listen to the media scum, but majority of Scotland buy the Record and Sun and they BOTH have it in for us, I'm not 100% Green, I had a soft spot for a Smith/Souness pairing, but, we HAVE to give Green our support, we need this cva

Fat twisted bigoted cunts like him are one of the reasons Scottish football will remain in the backwater of world football...Scum of the highest order these fukkwits say we're bigots these trampy taig bastards sleep and breathe hating everything Rangers.....Regan sweep sweep..

Good. I want us out the SPL to teach those bastards a lesson they'll never forget.

Honestly! Do you mate? I know I don't, they will cut their cloth to suit., and I know our gut reaction is Fuck them, people on the whole have short memories and I can remember the Wednesday nights in the 80's when we had crowds of 12000, that will happen again if we are in the 3rd Division, we need this cva to pass

Hope ur right mate but u can't say that for sure!

Your spot on mate .Nothing with our beloved club can be taken as a given but without bullshitting fellow bears I had a very good one to one chat with someone who was very high up in Hmrc and what he said tells me everything on Thurs will be what we want to hear .

It's not so much what he said mate .Its his focus on all things anti Gers or anti anything to do with his beloved club.Interview in the Sunday Liam with Ogilvie and it's clearly one to make Ogilvie the focus for the papers hard core following of rodents to go on a witch hunt against him .It works because I fully expect to see him resigning in coming weeks ala McDonald ,Dallas etc

its been a concerted effort for YEARS,with people like him,they just keep churning it out and now its all coming to fruition,even going abroad they potray us in a bad light,the thing is they vermin all stick together........

Guidi is the journo who done the article the other day about Wanyama now being worth £7m and who claims Wanyama has rejected Juventus to move to the Premiership. :lol: Just another Celtic puppet within the Scottish media if which there are many. He has previous, also admitting he personally disliked our goalkeeper live on air on the Celtic minded Radio Cattolica also stating we would be lucky to get £4m at Greegsys peak. A Rangers hating cunt of the very highest order.

Shit, that was a few days ago... since then price has Seville calculated up to 14m !!! Filthy, deluded clowns the lot of them wanking over their cornflakes over drivel like this every day..

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/spl/2012/06/10/liverpool-among-three-english-clubs-fighting-to-sign-celtic-star-victor-wanyama-86908-23892375/