Gers could sign new players before exiting Administration

North Rd

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True, and Wayne Rooney too i guess. (tu) I still do not believe that the media hold our potential future sponsorship fortunes in their hands completely.

No and it wont affect all potential sponsors. What I was getting at is its not an easy sell. Look at the shoe in for positives, its us the Rangers fans, set against what is currently a media mobilised army of all the diddy teams and the kiddy fiddlers.

No and it wont affect all potential sponsors. What I was getting at is its not an easy sell. Look at the shoe in for positives, its us the Rangers fans, set against what is currently a media mobilised army of all the diddy teams and the kiddy fiddlers.

Agreed mate. (tu)

Flo v Aluko

Its not a dig at Flo as i quite liked the big man, but 12m v zilch, good scouting is worth its weight in gold.

Completely agree mate. Some of our best players of recent years have cost us less than £1m. Some of our worst of the last 15 years have cost us millions.

It doesn't matter who it is. The low amount quoted, if it is not an annual income, and the fact it is the renaming of our famous old ground is controversial enough. I am all for exploiting all revenue possibilities but a one off £10m seems pathetic for such a good brand. If it is a regular income stream then that is a different story. (tu)

To be fair mate, the only thing that were in the media for now is being in administration and about to give our creditors one almighty financial shafting.

We need to get through this stage andget some good publicity for a change before we start talking about being a good brand.

To be fair mate, the only thing that were in the media for now is being in administration and about to give our creditors one almighty financial shafting.

We need to get through this stage andget some good publicity for a change before we start talking about being a good brand.

Strange post mate, very strange.

Fuck the pope

Strange post mate, very strange.

What's strange about it? We're in the papers and on the news everyday and all it's about is administration.

Is it because idon't jump on the green bandwagon and think all the talk about renaming things is just him avoiding the questions that need to be asked like who are his backers. It's only a year ago we had whyte so forgive me for being pessimistic.