The Rangers Standard

mav3ric

Just thought i would pass this on that this is launching today and looks like an interesting project

The Rangers Standard

"The aim of the project is to promote positive and path-breaking thinking about the club and it's role in Scottish football and society"

I follow many of the writers on twitter(@JohnDCGow, @ChrisGraham76, AGMcKillop, @GersnetOnline all worth following and reading) and i believe they may also be on this forum. I hope all Bears support this from the word go, anything positive for the support and club right now is a must.

Yeah, I'll be contributing to the site now and again. Here's my introduction to the site:

http://www.therangersstandard.co.uk/index.php/articles/current-affairs/89-introducing-the-site

Cheers Frankie, have seen it being mentioned alot on twitter and wanted everyone on here to be aware of it also. Well done to you all, hopefully gets maximum exposure over all forums and social media.

From their forum I presume they need to approve posts (I have posted 2x but nothing showing - weird)

All posts are moderated.

As mentioned in the introduction and site guidelines, we're not looking to have a forum full of stuff you can already discuss on the existing places.

We want to try and focus attention on each article and concentrate the discussion onto each one that we publish.

:)

All posts are moderated.

As mentioned in the introduction and site guidelines, we're not looking to have a forum full of stuff you can already discuss on the existing places.

We want to try and focus attention on each article and concentrate the discussion onto each one that we publish.

:)

None of this then?

thread_direction.gif