Rfff, rst rsa.....etc etc

Who says the majority support a boycott? Who says calling for a boycott now would be in our best interests with the CVA and the various SFA/SPL meetings happening soon? Perhaps Charles has had a word and said the quid-pro-quo for us getting an 'easy' time from the SPL is no boycotts and he has had a word asking them to tone it down?? Perhaps we need to know what is happening before we make these types of decisions?

Fans know the issues and in reality its up to the individual if they want to apply for away games or not ? BUT as the end of June is the deadline waiting till we at least see if we get a CVA or not and what happens post CVA acceptance! :sherlock: for a week or so is not beyond the 'wit of man'

FFS are you for real what colour is the Sun on your planet, fuckin hand wringers who needs them.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Or maybe they are just really badly run.....

Or you could get off your arse and do something constructive yourself instead of sniping on a message board. Oh and funny enough I agree with your initial statement but I will repeat this again. Get rid of Dingwall and you will solve a lot of issues.

Whilst i think the op is right in that some of the organisations are a mess, i dont think this is the right time to call for a boycott.

Yes, other clubs have said a number of things re boycotts if we stay in the SPL but that is in the scenario of a newco situation.

If the CVA is accepted and we come out of administration fairly and squarely then thats it.......assuming we dont get mugged for some of the other stuff.

Its possible we could rely on clubs votes and the one thing we have over them is income and the pull of our fans. Take that away and the vote will defo only go one way.

Talk about own goals ????? Now that really would be one. (tu)

I believe boycott should be brought in and yes I have hardly been to any away games over the years, but have served my apprenticeship over the years by going to the away games.

We have been hammered by people who supposedly had the interest of our club at heart ad this as everyone knows has been proven to be totally untrue. Then we get these little fuckin sneaks thinking lets put the boot into them as we have never been able to do this in the past.

Look at last season deducted 10 points and still a comfortable 2nd in the league.............all these bastards like the chunts at hivs , scumdee hive and that irish team who happen to play their football in Scotland (so sayeth their Caesar)

EBT a perfectly legal concept.....question raised was it run in connection with the scheme rules?

Players brought in........come on you have to be a fuckin numpty to think the SPL, so sporting integrity those bhastards know not the meaning.

So yes boycott the away games........this is showing true support to the club, because it is our club that these bhastards are out to hurt ....players come and go but the one thing shall remain the same is our club.

Yes.........but what about the support for the players.............if they know as to why we the supporters are doing this , then I am sure they would give it their backing and at home games make Ibrox rock.

Tell them to go fuck themselves and see if the missing gate receipts, does indeed make a difference to these guardians of sporting integrity .

Or you could get off your arse and do something constructive yourself instead of sniping on a message board. Oh and funny enough I agree with your initial statement but I will repeat this again. Get rid of Dingwall and you will solve a lot of issues.

So why have you not released anything to demand a boycott today ?

Whilst i think the op is right in that some of the organisations are a mess, i dont think this is the right time to call for a boycott.

Yes, other clubs have said a number of things re boycotts if we stay in the SPL but that is in the scenario of a newco situation.

If the CVA is accepted and we come out of administration fairly and squarely then thats it.......assuming we dont get mugged for some of the other stuff.

Its possible we could rely on clubs votes and the one thing we have over them is income and the pull of our fans. Take that away and the vote will defo only go one way.

Talk about own goals ????? Now that really would be one. (tu)

Behave like good boys, let people try o put us out of business and then thank them by buying tickets from them.....no thanks.

I get what some people are saying about the other clubs just going for the jugular if we announce boycotts just now, which could harm us if things do not go well with a CVA in the next few days.

BUT

It's entirely possible that they will vote against us in any case if it came to the NewCo solution, I mean a good number of chairmen have already said we need further punished ect and this is without announcing Boycotts. I wouldn’t trust any of these cretins tbh as they seem to be reveling in our situation this season.

If it’s down to the individual re boycotts then I don’t think it will be anywhere near good enough to make a decent statement to the other SPL clubs who need our cash to stay afloat, I know that there will not be a total boycott as the pull of our club is just too much for bears who have travelled for many years but I hope we get something in the way of instruction soon from the club.

When will these pointless talking shops pay attention to what is going on around them. Season ticket forms out today and not one announcement about away matches, the perfect time to hammer ths clubs that have attempted to finish us

I know their are some, and I mean some, good people involved in these organisations but when you can't get he very basics right you need to all give up....I guess they Have got more important things to do like , line there own pockets, leak stories to the media or have cosy tea and biscuits with potential owners and then cry secrecy when the people they pretend to represent are left in the dark

Poor show again....

To many different groups its time we all started singing as one voice , especially after e mails i had fro Mr Dingwall which just reek of apathy .

Ah self serving secret deals....doesn't sound like our supporters organisations at all.

People are renewing there season tickets today you would need to be a blithering idiot to think waiting to the end of the month is an option.

Why ? will they sell your season ticket if you dont renew before the end of June - you dont need to turn them around today - waiting till you see if the cVA happens may even be worth it?

When will these pointless talking shops pay attention to what is going on around them. Season ticket forms out today and not one announcement about away matches, the perfect time to hammer ths clubs that have attempted to finish us

I know their are some, and I mean some, good people involved in these organisations but when you can't get he very basics right you need to all give up....I guess they Have got more important things to do like , line there own pockets, leak stories to the media or have cosy tea and biscuits with potential owners and then cry secrecy when the people they pretend to represent are left in the dark

Poor show again....

You deride them as pointless talking shops full of idiots, something I generally agree with, but at the same time think that people would listen to them if they made an announcement. <cr>

Do you seriously believe that?

Quite. If I was to guess I would say around 10% of ST holders occasionally view this site.

The RFFF had a fantastic opportunity to make a statement on behalf of the fan groups. It was well received by ALL fans and have already shown to be able to raise money and support in the walks.

It's a shame the RFFF hasn't led a call for fans to boycott other clubs next season. If that was likely to get the club in bother, then I would not think it too difficult to word it so fans could read between the lines.

FFS are you for real what colour is the Sun on your planet, fuckin hand wringers who needs them.

Very constructive argument - is there a point in your statement ?

Oh and am kinda proud of the term 'handwringer' on here as it covers most of the moderates on this boards and is usually used when arguing with the more way out concepts on here.

Very constructive argument - is there a point in your statement ?

Oh and am kinda proud of the term 'handwringer' on here as it covers most of the moderates on this boards and is usually used when arguing with the more way out concepts on here.

Moderates? Surely they are just the uninspired lot who are too lazy to form an opinion and work for the benefit of it?

It is the moderates that are taking this country sleep walking into tyranny through the abolition of free thought.

But you keep it as a badge of honour.

Would a better advertised protest be more likely to work than a poorly advertised one ?

Right now, with everything surrounding the club being in such a fractious state, I think it's too difficult to assume much at all.

Ordinarily, of course, advertisement works.

Poor show again....

Absolutely spot on GCL.

The only real power we as fans have in this whole mess and yet that significant power cant even be mustered.