Come on England

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mon the france. If england win they'll be world beaters.

Gary Neville just said Joe Hart is up there with the german keeper as the best in the world. Im sure Cassillas and Petr Cech would have something to say about that.

Gary Neville just said Joe Hart is up there with the german keeper as the best in the world. Im sure Cassillas and Petr Cech would have something to say about that.

Thought both have looked dodgy in their matches so far, personally I don't think Cech has been that good over the last season or two, haven't seen much of Casillas though.

Exactly UP THERE with the best. Did he say he was the best in the world? Are you trying to say he's not up there with the best?

I personally hope they get pumped.

Just suffering their shite commentators has been enough to make me become French for the day.

I'm English and I wish Tyldesley and Townsend would shut the fuck up. Can't stand Townsend.

WTF you having a laugh, England are shite, they just don't know it. C'mon France

So you don't want a team to win, because they are supposedly shite? Are you for real?

Scots media/pundits/players is just as bad as England and England are as bad as any other country. Levein said he would have Morrison over Donovan FFS.

If Hodgson said Chamberlain was up there with Robben most people in Scotland would go mental. "Fuckin arrogant English". So hypocritical.

Exactly UP THERE with the best. Did he say he was the best in the world? Are you trying to say he's not up there with the best?

No. Theres 4 or 5 ahead of him.

On ability hes up there. But he doesnt have the same experience of some of the goalies out there. Casillas, Cech, Neuar, Akinfeev. They all have years of consistancy behind them. People forget, a couple of seasons ago Hart was still trying to break into the Man City team.