Come on England

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you don't want a team to win, because they are supposedly shite? Are you for real?

Scots media/pundits/players is just as bad as England and England are as bad as any other country. Levein said he would have Morrison over Donovan FFS.

If Hodgson said Chamberlain was up there with Robben most people in Scotland would go mental. "Fuckin arrogant English". So hypocritical.

For you information i'm not English I just happen to live down here, and the reason I want them to lose is because I'm sick of getting Englands gonnae win this and Englands gonnae win that getting rammed down our throats, and also because it winds all my mates up down here because I want any team that plays England to beat them, and I get the chance to get my own back for all the shite I get because of our crappy national side

No. Theres 4 or 5 ahead of him.

On ability hes up there. But he doesnt have the same experience of some of the goalies out there. Casillas, Cech, Neuar, Akinfeev. They all have years of consistancy behind them. People forget, a couple of seasons ago Hart was still trying to break into the Man City team.

(tu) Thats all i said he is up there. He's still young and will get better.

For you information i'm not English I just happen to live down here, and the reason I want them to lose is because I'm sick of getting Englands gonnae win this and Englands gonnae win that getting rammed down our throats, and also because it winds all my mates up down here because I want any team that plays England to beat them, and I get the chance to get my own back for all the shite I get because of our crappy national side

Is that not just the English media thats saying all that pish?

Is that not just the English media thats saying all that pish?

It is mate, most of my mates down here don't think there going to win it. Not that you could tell with all the houses that are decorated down here and to be fair it looks amazing, just wish we were there as well.........To get pumped out at the 1st stage yet again

Mon the france. If england win they'll be world beaters.

Gary Neville just said Joe Hart is up there with the german keeper as the best in the world. Im sure Cassillas and Petr Cech would have something to say about that.

Neville is correct. They are the two best IMO, Cassillas and Cech not far off though.

I don't actually mind all the hype. If my dim & distant memories serve me correct, we're (the fans) the same when we get to a tourney! It's the commentators that I cant stand. I have no beef with the fans getting excited. Just makes it a bit sweeter when they get beat! :lol:

That said, I was getting a bit carried away when England had chances!