Anyone heard anything about our new away kit?

Thats supposed to be it. But just wanting to know if anyone else on here has heard anything.

I've not been on the site for a week because the site was down so i don't know if this has been posted or not?

Mate that Tennent's is pasted on there from MS Paint or something.

And that strip in general, is howling. :anguish:

Thats supposed to be it. But just wanting to know if anyone else on here has heard anything.

I've not been on the site for a week because the site was down so i don't know if this has been posted or not?

First time i've seen it posted mate.

Where did you get it from?

P.S it is a bit of a barking top

First time i've seen it posted mate.

Where did you get it from?

P.S it is a bit of a barking top

Was just looking at all the new football kits coming out this summer on another forum. And someone posted that, thats supposed to be our new away one.

And the 3rd kit is supposed to be Black with thin blue pinstripes.

Was just looking at all the new football kits coming out this summer on another forum. And someone posted that, thats supposed to be our new away one.

And the 3rd kit is supposed to be Black with thin blue pinstripes.

I severley hope it ain't :lol:

I hardly buy football tops these day's apart from our home one to wear at the games unless i like the away or/and 3rd kit. But the Black with the thin Blue sounds like it could be smart as (tu)

I severley hope it ain't :lol:

I hardly buy football tops these day's apart from our home one to wear at the games unless i like the away or/and 3rd kit. But the Black with the thin Blue sounds like it could be smart as (tu)

Usually i think our away and 3rd kits are better than our home.

But i like this years home one it fit's just like a normal t-shirt and the sponsor isn't massive.

The 3rd sounds good, the away sounds shite. :lol:

RFC52. Is this what it's going to look like. You had last years kits spot on. I hope thats not it.

v4zfjo.png

This would be a massive o.g if this was released. I don't think many would sell, its howling. If they released an orange one in the same style as the home shirt, it would probably be one of the biggest sellers in history and a huge money maker

Have absolutley no idea what this years kit will be like unfortunately!

Last year all kits and photos were done in april or just before we played Motherwell away 5 0 win! But with all that had been going on the photoshoots etc haven't all been done on the one day like last seasons! So I'll be like you guys on this one, if I get the heads up I'll happily draw them again :D