Chick Green

reddrock

As like many of you I await Thursday with breath held , will it wont it be accepted . My concerns come from the different interviews in print and when Mr Green has been in front of camera , from his initial statement about the amount of investors , who i believe he said would invest 20 - 30 million .

To now informing us he wants a share issue to raise 30 million , is this because he has changed the amount of investors he now says he has , I am hoping against hope that this guy can do what he boldly stated at his first press conference and we are not just on a similar route to the othe colour Whyte .

in truth , I was vey vocal against Whyte from the out set having had his ( Then Wavetower) circular delivered .

But with Green I just dont know one way or the other , one moment I am sure he is contradicting himself , then my mind tells me he has the right Idea .

I just hope we are not going to be Fucked over again as i honestley believe the Our club wont survive it and that would be like losing a valued family member.

It truly is a mind fucker!

However at his initial press conference which most members on here watched, when he answered a question the media then turned round what he said and printed it in the most negative light they could have! Think it was to do with liquidation and CVA proposals iirc! So a lot is media manipulation but there are genuine questions needing answers!

This has really ground a lot of bears down, but let's hope it goes the way we want come thursday

We must never ever allow this to happen to Rangers again.

Keep Scottish business spivs away from the Club, they are Clowns, and make a complete and utter mess, and are in it for themselves.

We have needed someone who does not have an emotional tie with the club to turn it around.

If Green saves us ,and puts us on a good financial course then great Win Win.

We need to accept where the club is. It's currently fucked.

We need money to come in, steady the ship, sort out the finances and get it back on it's feet.

This money is going to want profit for doing the job. That is most likely going to come from the fans in the form an official share issue.

If that is what Green is proposing then I'm behind it, strangely it was also what TBK were proposing, although they fancied keeping Ticketus in the loop as well and pay them £10m.

Anything else is PR and part of the media game of what spin you want to put on it.

Ultimately we need money and leadership to sort the club out. We then need to return it to the hands of the fan's both wealthy and working man.

he has money in from investors to see us through administration and to acquire the assets and pay off a CVA.

he will then launch a share issue. Investors will get their money back and then some and may invest by buying shares.

it's not contradiction, think some just expect that he has an endless stream of money that will be ploughed ionto the club, that's not the case.

after all the talk of fan ownership, now's the time for those who were screaming for it to put their money where their mouth is and invest in the shares. As it didn't work out under Murray, i can't see this being any different this time round so hope that there are some big names who want to invest.

sad thing with this is, you could end up with Whyte and TBK buying the majority of share options, there's nothing stopping them doing so other than regulating that no one has greater than a 15% stake in the club.

No it is not just you, it is you and Leggo of course we have to be cautious but how much is being twisted and misrepresent time will tell

Me and Leggo ? Lol , so we are the only two possibly at the very least confused .

he has money in from investors to see us through administration and to acquire the assets and pay off a CVA.

he will then launch a share issue. Investors will get their money back and then some and may invest by buying shares.

it's not contradiction, think some just expect that he has an endless stream of money that will be ploughed ionto the club, that's not the case.

after all the talk of fan ownership, now's the time for those who were screaming for it to put their money where their mouth is and invest in the shares. As it didn't work out under Murray, i can't see this being any different this time round so hope that there are some big names who want to invest.

sad thing with this is, you could end up with Whyte and TBK buying the majority of share options, there's nothing stopping them doing so other than regulating that no one has greater than a 15% stake in the club.

Murray's effort was a rights issue not a share issue. It was only open to existing shareholders which was not going to increase their ability to have a say in the club, so was doomed to failure on that respect.

With regard to Whyte/ TBK buying the majority of the shares then that is what you open yourself to if you list on an exchange.

Hopefully the 'new and improved' SFA rules on ownership should help prevent some abuse of clubs.

Me and Leggo ? Lol , so we are the only two possibly at the very least confused .

Your original question was about Green contradicting himself my answer stated it was about who you readed and the confuse also arise from whom you read has he contracdicted himself on Rangers TV or Rangers site