HMRC to vote against CVA

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking not real. Did not think it would come to this but it has so lets deal with it.

We all pretty much said we would go to sfl anyway so no Europe for 3 yrs is the same thing in essence really.

We will survive, fuck them all.

Every last one of them :disappointment:

Matt Slater ‏@mattslaterbbc

D&P also says HMRC wants to liquidate RFC plc to enable full investigation of last decade, & to pursue wrong-doers for lost tax...

Expand

Retweet

Favorite

So there's another reason they've rejected it, so they can take their time and go after others, most likely Murray and Whyte.

Nothing to do with CVA pot, HMRC its to do with Compliance.

Expect them to now go after CW and possibly DM

As for us, Lets not beg those cretins in the SPL.

Be Proud, and go to the SFL.

Agreed, lets apply immediately for the SFL.

We cant't allow the SPL to dictate to us. They will want blood including all football debts paid, the majority of TV money and prize money etc.

If one "good" thing comes out of it, I hope they nail those two bastards for every crime they've committed against this club. We need to re-group, start again, and if that is in the Third Division, so be it. I know I'll still be there.

Thoughts are with the employees of Rangers today. Many good hard-working folk, with mortgages to pay and families to feed, at Ibrox

These are the people hmrc dont give a fuck about,the workers who pay taxes,what they done wrong?

While I would somewhat agree that i'd rather go to the SFL and stick it to the clubs in the SPL, I do worry about what players would stick around. As far as i'm aware, players can choose to stick with Newco? I appreciate that any big name will be off. that sucks but it is the reality. But my fear is that we lose the likes of Ness, Perry and McCabe too if we go all the way down.

Perhaps now folk will see why we needed to be stronger when they proposed new rules regarding Newco's in the SPL.

It's still not too late but there will be a lot more folk in opposition now, making it harder for us to overturn them.

If not, there is no gain for us being in the SPL and we should leave.

No point playing in a league we can't win, for a euro place we can't have and for any monies earned to be confiscated.

They only want us in it to take our money so fuck them, lets go and leave them too it.

NO MORE PUNISHMENTS FROM THESE NON ENTITIES. TIME TO SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!

Logged onto FF there as this site is running slower than a dead snail and its pandemonium, so sad to see so many of us hurting like this.

There seems to be a hell of a lot of HATE for Green though, which is mental considering HMRC said there preferred option was liquidation so no matter who was in charge that was going to be the outcome.

This needs to be expanded upon, is the BTC result known to the administrators ?

"However, we have been left in no doubt by HMRC the fundamental reason for the rejection of the CVA proposal is the historical non-compliance with tax liabilities by the former owners and directors of the Club