The assets

I'm having a hard time taking all this in and trying to work out what has been said on this issue over the weeks.

Green will now attempt to purchase the assets for £5.5m. These include Ibrox, Auchenhowie, The Albion car park & the playing staff. How can he do all that for £5.5m?? <cr>

Do the players now become free agents as they were registered to RFC?

What about Ibrox? BDO now to be installed as Liquidators...do they 'own' the stadium until a buyer is found? What happens if Someone offers more than Green and doesn't want to use it as a football ground??

Confused as fuck now!!!

From what has been reported, the asset sale will happen, leaving BDO to get through the litigation to pursue Whyte. The BTC will now be discarded. HMRC apparently no longer care about that.

Craig Whyte's willful withholding of tax is the crime they are hammering us for.

From what has been reported, the asset sale will happen, leaving BDO to get through the litigation to pursue Whyte. The BTC will now be discarded. HMRC apparently no longer care about that.

Craig Whyte's willful withholding of tax is the crime they are hammering us for.

Thanks mate! I just get confused though about who gets what, and why the sum of £5.5m has been mentioned as being available to the creditors. I think there's a very good reason I'm not a business man!

Thanks mate! I just get confused though about who gets what, and why the sum of £5.5m has been mentioned as being available to the creditors. I think there's a very good reason I'm not a business man!

Just a pity D&P will be getting most of the £5.5 million