EBT BTC rendered void.Murray off the hook? Whyte in the dock?

I think we can assume that the BTC and EBT issues are dead. Is Murray off the hook?

HMRC, apparently, opt for liquidation because of Whyte's willful non-paynment of tax.

But for him, and Murray's decision to sell to the shyster, perhaps heavily ecnouraged by Lloyds, Administration wasn't necessary.

Whyte crashed the ship into the rocks.

So effectively the one year exclusion from Europe is stretched to three.

Ally's fifth season, should he still be present, will be his next chance to make his first appearance in the Champions' League as Rangers manager.

I think we can assume that the BTC and EBT issues are dead. Is Murray off the hook?

HMRC, apparently, opt for liquidation because of Whyte's willful non-paynment of tax.

But for him, and Murray's decision to sell to the shyster, perhaps heavily ecnouraged by Lloyds, Administration wasn't necessary.

Ally's fifth season, should he still be present, will be his next chance to make his first appearance in the Champions' League as Rangers manager.

They will indeed look into whytes board and they will also look at the behaviour of murray and his board of directors. I also think it may answer questions as to the part played by Lloyds in the sale to whyte as it is incumbent on whoever is paid money like the £18m to ensure it meets fit and proper under money laundering and at last we sahll find out who gave the thumbs up for whyte to involve ticketus as to this money and the clearance of the debt to purchase the club.

We have as you say a three year European gap.............that should be used wisely in a total restructure of youth development (what number will this make)

Stay in SPL or Div 3

spl well no more penalties as doncaster said as it is norm for teams to use newco route, then we could look at not attending away games and see the effect this has, and see what happens in the league as to our position end of season.

div...........will the majority of the fans still purchase season books, they would still be needed and will we have any sort of impact on those chunts who have been baying for blood.

They will indeed look into whytes board and they will also look at the behaviour of murray and his board of directors. I also think it may answer questions as to the part played by Lloyds in the sale to whyte as it is incumbent on whoever is paid money like the £18m to ensure it meets fit and proper under money laundering and at last we sahll find out who gave the thumbs up for whyte to involve ticketus as to this money and the clearance of the debt to purchase the club.

We have as you say a three year European gap.............that should be used wisely in a total restructure of youth development (what number will this make)

Stay in SPL or Div 3

spl well no more penalties as doncaster said as it is norm for teams to use newco route, then we could look at not attending away games and see the effect this has, and see what happens in the league as to our position end of season.

div...........will the majority of the fans still purchase season books, they would still be needed and will we have any sort of impact on those chunts who have been baying for blood.

Doncaster may have said that, but the decision is with the clubs now, and they will want their pound of flesh.

I guess Rangers could agree to alter the voting structure in return for the 10 clubs allowing them in. This would lessen the punishment of Rangers and reduce the money Celtic would get, making us and the league as whole more competitive.

I would still prefer Div 3 though. Rangers would be seen to be taking a punishment, yet would be using it to become stronger in the long run while other clubs weaken.

The English League said they wouldn`t entertain an application from a member of another association, from Thursday we will effectively not be affilliated to any association, so therefore be free to apply to the FA for membership. Please correct me if i`m wrong.

Whytes big mistake was to offer HMRC a downpayment on the payroll tax and spread the rest over a period, in other words he had the funds and chose not to pay it. If he pocketed any money then he could be fucked. A lot of directors benefited from the EBTs, can they be held individually liable?

I think it was always going to end this way. But at least with a Newco we can start a fresh, what happens with Whyte, Murray et al means fuck all to us. Can the players just transfer to the newco under the same conditions? Thats the main question for me.

Whytes big mistake was to offer HMRC a downpayment on the payroll tax and spread the rest over a period, in other words he had the funds and chose not to pay it. If he pocketed any money then he could be fucked. A lot of directors benefited from the EBTs, can they be held individually liable?

I think it was always going to end this way. But at least with a Newco we can start a fresh, what happens with Whyte, Murray et al means fuck all to us. Can the players just transfer to the newco under the same conditions? Thats the main question for me.

I believe the players do not automatically transfer, but would have the choice to do so.

Players hold all the aces now..................they can indeed sign on to new Ltd Co. or they could say to a club it would cost you £2m to sign me...give me £1m and 30k a week and I will sign for you,

The way I read it bud is that HMRC's decision now allows them to fully investigated the running of our club and bring possible criminal charges against those responsible for the mess they put us in. We could now see the likes of Whyte and Murray and maybe some others in the dock, something I think we'd all like to see Murray/Whyte/Bain jailed.

Doncaster may have said that, but the decision is with the clubs now, and they will want their pound of flesh.

I guess Rangers could agree to alter the voting structure in return for the 10 clubs allowing them in. This would lessen the punishment of Rangers and reduce the money Celtic would get, making us and the league as whole more competitive.

I would still prefer Div 3 though. Rangers would be seen to be taking a punishment, yet would be using it to become stronger in the long run while other clubs weaken.

I would not give these bhastards the satisfaction .....they are after one thing and one thing only back to the days of sharing gate receipts.

I would not give these bhastards the satisfaction .....they are after one thing and one thing only back to the days of sharing gate receipts.

I would not go far that in caving into their demands. I have said in my previous posts my preference is for Div 3, just considering possible alternatives.

The Newco must offer the players a position on the same terms, but the players don't have to accept it. If eg Man City or Chelsea offered them a massive signing on fee, Rangers wouldn't be entitled to any of it.

The Newco must offer the players a position on the same terms, but the players don't have to accept it. If eg Man City or Chelsea offered them a massive signing on fee, Rangers wouldn't be entitled to any of it.

I can see a lot of our bigger stars going, but realistically we would of lost some through the release clauses anyway and also we needed to save 10m a year so may have lost more that way.

I can see a lot of our bigger stars going, but realistically we would of lost some through the release clauses anyway and also we needed to save 10m a year so may have lost more that way.

Only if we stay in the SPL with no sanctions any of them and it will be much worse particularly if we have to hand 75% of our tv money and any others the other clubs decide on.

Who knows how much it will be in division 3 with no tv money at all probable reduced gates season ticket prices down as well.

The way I read it bud is that HMRC's decision now allows them to fully investigated the running of our club and bring possible criminal charges against those responsible for the mess they put us in. We could now see the likes of Whyte and Murray and maybe some others in the dock, something I think we'd all like to see Murray/Whyte/Bain jailed.

And Pail Murray & Dave King etc?

Well, it allows a liquidator appointed at the behest of HMRC and presumably backed by the full resources of HMRC to investigate the running of Rangers and undertake any legal action deemed necessary. So, I'm guessing the the Collyer Bristow-Rangers FC Group litigation will carry on under the auspices of the liquidator. And that is probably just the start.

it may well have been oleg, losing the BTC (which i assume has happened considering it was HMRC that wound us up) would have forced both them and Lloyds to pick us apart :(