David Murray did it then

simplythebest

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Whyte has been the bigger problem, although, it was Murray who decided, against strong warnings, to sell to him. Lloyds too may play a role. HMRC too.

If those four entities and all who do their bidding fall upon hard times, not one tear will be shed from us.

I think Whyte has been the bigger problem, although, it was Murray who decided, against strong warnings, to sell to him. Lloyds too may play a role. HMRC too.

If those four entities and all who do their bidding fall upon hard times, not one tear will be shed from us.

Whyte even being there is a huge betrayal by Murray.

How long did he feed us his bullshit about only selling to somebody with Rangers interests at heart?

Murray has a big big part to play in all of this, but people need to realise the big big part that fucker Whyte has. Too many people letting their hatred of Murray absolve the serial liquidator and thief.

We should never have been in administration in Feb, especially owing HMRC millions in paye/nic. Money has disappeared from the club and the ticketus account.

I'd like to see Murray's portraits removed from the Blue Room walls as well.

It's incredible that he still has his fans in our support. Oddly enough Genital Cartman Lee has been conspicuous by his absence recently.

David Murray is the single biggest cancer that our Club has suffered from. Words cannot describe my absolute hatred for the snake.

Rangers Football Club has been a house of cards for years, this is a fresh start and a new beginning. Will we be competetive next year ? Thats up to the players I'd imagine. The SPL clubs will vote to keep us in because quite frankly their bluff has been called, why would they want to ruin their own league ?

We'd be in a similar situation with or without Whyte.

Murray fucked up, he knew he fucked up and he cleared off before someone cuffed him round the ear for it.

Whyte was a pawn in this, although he was a weasling little bastard as well.

Murray - I hope ya die a slow and painful death..... Ya scumbag cunt....This is all his fault, He got the club into serious debt, He sold the club to a crook,

Jail is too good for this cunt of a man

Personally I would just arrange to get his arms cut off

I definetely blame Murray for the mess he has got our great club in but i went along with his big spending like most fans and revelled in the victories. We will have to start again and it will be hurtful with no history but what else can we do.

100% David Murrays fault. Nobody else.

I definetely blame Murray for the mess he has got our great club in but i went along with his big spending like most fans and revelled in the victories. We will have to start again and it will be hurtful with no history but what else can we do.

What do you mean no history??

The club is the same as its always been, it's just the company that will be different

Look at Leeds, they retained all their history after liquidation

The tims changed company in 1994 and they didn't lose any history

Bottom line is, when the Bank sold Our Club to Whyte, we had "manageable debt"

Whyte then plundered Ticketus for almost 30M - add that to our existing debt!

Whyte then proceeded to withold tax on signings and PAYE tax from HMRC, now totalling 21M.

In little over a year, we have gone from manageable debts to 55M in the red. This is the doing of 1 Man - Craig T Whyte

BASTARD!

Please, explain this "no history" concept to me.