David Murray did it then

We will have to start again and it will be hurtful with no history but what else can we do.

our history will be intact, titles will transfer to newco. It's the taigs who are shouting about titles getting removed.

54 and still counting.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottom line is, when the Bank sold Our Club to Whyte, we had "manageable debt"

Whyte then plundered Ticketus for almost 30M - add that to our existing debt!

Whyte then proceeded to withold tax on signings and PAYE tax from HMRC, now totalling 21M.

In little over a year, we have gone from manageable debts to 55M in the red. This is the doing of 1 Man - Craig T Whyte

BASTARD!

You're going to jail David........

My own opinion is that the underlying financial problems at Rangers are obviously the fault of Murray and handing over the club to Whyte was a shameful act, but that Rangers FC plc is now destined for liquidation is entirely the fault of Whyte not paying NI contributions and PAYE.

Bottom line is, when the Bank sold Our Club to Whyte, we had "manageable debt"

Whyte then plundered Ticketus for almost 30M - add that to our existing debt!

Whyte then proceeded to withold tax on signings and PAYE tax from HMRC, now totalling 21M.

In little over a year, we have gone from manageable debts to 55M in the red. This is the doing of 1 Man - Craig T Whyte

BASTARD!

Would love to meet that beady eyed cunt on the street

And that cunt Murray

I really hope they both get the jail and a few bears inside do a fucking number on them

David Murray mismanaged the books and made a cunt of a tax scheme that gave HMRC no option

Craig Whyte witheld tax and PAYE on purpose to royally screw Rangers spending no money and trying to gain millions

Who is worse? Couldnt give a fuck

I hope they both die

David Murray mismanaged the books and made a cunt of a tax scheme that gave HMRC no option

In fairness, we don't yet know whether he "made a cunt of a tax scheme". Rangers may yet be fully exonerated when it comes to EBTs. It was the non-payment of NI contributions and PAYE that provoked HMRC.

If it is true that any NewCo is no longer liable for TBTC and a NewCo means that HMRC can pursue Whyte and Murray I don't see how a CVA ever stood a chance (assuming TBTC goes against us /Which reminds me, the whole timescale and delay of the tax tribunal verdict was suspicious). If also if HMRC are to be believed and the main reason was Whyte et al deliberately withholding taxes then WHY wait so long to say no to a CVA?

But on topic: Lets hope Whyte and Murray end up paying for this.

In fairness, we don't yet know whether he "made a cunt of a tax scheme". Rangers may yet be fully exonerated when it comes to EBTs. It was the non-payment of NI contributions and PAYE that provoked HMRC.

In HMRC's statement did they not mention the mismanagement of accounts from Whyte and previous?

Personally I think we lost it and it has not been made public knowledge

But thats just me, whatever the decision was, they can toss it in the bin now I suppose

If it is true that any NewCo is no longer liable for TBTC and a NewCo means that HMRC can pursue Whyte and Murray I don't see how a CVA ever stood a chance (assuming TBTC goes against us /Which reminds me, the whole timescale and delay of the tax tribunal verdict was suspicious). If also if HMRC are to be believed and the main reason was Whyte et al deliberately withholding taxes then WHY wait so long to say no to a CVA?

But on topic: Lets hope Whyte and Murray end up paying for this.

I think there will be a few dodgy cunts getting done for this

Something is telling me they may even go after players

Murray started the downfall (big spending). he sold to Whyte (bank maybe forced his hand but no one can proved that right now)

Before this point the debt was being reduced and we were 'apparently' being run well. Whyte took over and didn't pay tax & PAYE for the time he was owner, this forced us into administration and to were are now.

If whyte had paid the bills we would mainly be facing the big tax case and who knows where that would have went, might have ended up were we are now or a settlement would most likely have been agreed.

Murray AND Whtye need to go to Jail basically.

<br />Thanks for the rep, was there some discrepancy with what i wrote? Merely stating the facts as i have interpreted them.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Are you still trying to say you were duped David?

I do not dislike many people but this cunt, he is down in the sewer with Lennon and Liewell, i hate him that much. This end game playing out now is ALL his fault. He gave our detractors jobs inside our club, he let the Rangers haters attack us daily in the press, he gambled with our money, he borrowed, he begged, he sold our crown jewels, he fucked us over time after time. A horrible bastard.

I win with Rangers and I die with Rangers. I cheered on 9 in a row. Played the flute with Gazza. Take the good with the bad. I shook Murray's hand two days after he signed Laudrup. Rough with the smooth but at the end of the end we are all in this together and will survive because quite simply WATP.

I win with Rangers and I die with Rangers. I cheered on 9 in a row. Played the flute with Gazza. Take the good with the bad. I shook Murray's hand two days after he signed Laudrup. Rough with the smooth but at the end of the end we are all in this together and will survive because quite simply WATP.

Well if I saw him now i'd take his crutches and punch him in the balls.